BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jacqui B.
Philpot, KY
It’s ok. Just like any “diet” thing you have to remember to take it. I’m not a big tea drinker. Personally I think it needed a little sweetener. I put some honey in it and drank it warm.
Keleigh K.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product gave me stomach cramps it must have something in it that my body can't handle I've done other detox programs that did not hurt my stomach like this did.
Gianna B.
Hobart, IN
I loved this wanted to try it for a week before giving a review on it! Deff met my expectations. Good value and flavor is so soothing and delicious! Effective forsure
Patricia S.
Picayune , MS
Did not care for this product at all. Tea kind of tasted off and I felt like I had to add sugar to it. Not sure how well it detoxed me but it was definitely worth the try.
Marissa  S.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this! Fit tea has won me over! Easy to drink and totally necessary! I needed a detox and it came in perfect times. I've always been skeptical, but not anymore
Shannon K.
Riverdale, MI
I live this tea, don't get me wrong but I can't do the full 14 days without having stomach pains. I add a little honey to it. I've used this before and can usually do 3-4 days before need to take a few days break. Thank you voxbox.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't get enough of fit tea. I use it every time before I start a serious diet to help my body get ready. It works wonders and doesn't taste like diet nasty stuff
Lauren K.
Parker, CO
I like tea so was excited when this showed up in my #influenster #flourishbox! I am not using for weight loss but I wanted to post that the flavor of awesome! Thanks for sending!
Staci B.
Crooksville, OH
It definitely detoxes, but hard to drink unless you add honey, or sugar to it. Thought it was just me since I'm not a big tea drink, but my boys didn't care for the taste either.
Brandee A.
Dallas, TX
I loved the taste of this tea as well as the benefits. I get bloated easily and this helped immensely! I replaced my morning coffee with this for 14 days and I felt energized!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart