BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Maryjo G.
San Antonio , TX
I've tried for tea once before but ended up not drinking it , but does this tea really work or help in any way ? I would love to try it again and see if it really works   Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Erica S.
Howard Lake, MN
This product wasn’t horrible, and I followed the directions to the T, but I didn’t personally see any results for myself. The flavor wasn’t horrible, but it wasn’t something I would go out of my way to pick up. It was an ok sample.
Cayla C.
I saw results within a week. My bloating went down a lot and I lost as much as 5lbs. One thing is, flat tummy tea gives better results for me. Also the taste of fit tea wasn't very good it was kind of weird but definitely would recommend!
Kristin H.
Plant CIty, FL
I actually don’t like tea so I didn’t even try this. Sorry but to me tea tastes so gross. Kind of like dirt water. I told my husband that he could try it if he wants to but he has not touched it either.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I received this as a sample in my Influenster box. It was pretty weird tasting. But it actually help me feel like I lost some weight because it made me go to the bathroom. Gross I know but it doesn't work.
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Excellent product! This tea tastes great! Super easy to add to my morning routine-it’s a loose leaf tea but cones in beautiful satin type pre-filled bags;helped with bloating a bit but didn’t truly feel it did much in the means of weightloss or detox.
Stephanie S.
salinas
I love fit tea it's good and has flavor it tells you the ingredients it holds and what it helps with I bought my online it does effect you but in a good way it cleans your stomach and gives you energy.
Megan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually ended up enjoying this more than I thought I would. The flavor kinda grows on you. The ginger is very strong. I did feel overall better with less digestive issues after using this. It also encouraged me to work out some.
Shawn S.
Nicholasville, KY
This is the only tea I've drank without sugar that actually tastes good just how it is. Although it didn't do anything for me personally, i really enjoyed the flavor and the aroma. It a really good.
Danielle S.
Fresno, CA
This tea is amazing 😉 it helps get rid of all of your excess water weight and it doesn’t taste bad at all. I’m going to purchase more of it because it helped out so much!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart