BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Priscilla P.
Bakersfield, CA
My first box came with this tea and I loved it so much . The taste was alittle weird to me but that’s only because I’m not used to drinking teas but I noticed I lost a few pounds already after the 2 weeks, incredible!
Perla T.
Tracy, CA
Honestly this is the best detox tea ever. I cannot get over it. I tell others about it. Because I am still blown away by the works that this product did. You have to try it out. I really appreciate the complimentary tea from Influenster. Thank you so much.
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
This product did give me a lot of energy like it says. I wasn't sure huge fan of the taste however, I had to drink it super fast. I prefer to take my time drinking tea in the morning. It did smell very good though.
Sarah E.
Lawton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this product! Definitely felt a difference when I drank it! I’m not a huge tea fan in General, but I really enjoyed this product. They also have a wonderful customer service! I had a tea bad that was open and they sent me a whole product!!
Jessie D.
I love it. I feel more energized an upbeat. I drink it in the morning right before breakfast. I got a complimentary sample in my flourish voxbox but im looking to buy more its a good price for the results!!
Ashley P.
Corinth, MS
I received fit tea for free in my Vox Box. I was a little hesitant at first but I loved fit tea. It tasted amazing and I definitely noticed less bloating. I will definitely be buying this product for myself.
Maryjo G.
San Antonio , TX
I've tried for tea once before but ended up not drinking it , but does this tea really work or help in any way ? I would love to try it again and see if it really works   Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Excellent product! This tea tastes great! Super easy to add to my morning routine-it’s a loose leaf tea but cones in beautiful satin type pre-filled bags;helped with bloating a bit but didn’t truly feel it did much in the means of weightloss or detox.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I received this as a sample in my Influenster box. It was pretty weird tasting. But it actually help me feel like I lost some weight because it made me go to the bathroom. Gross I know but it doesn't work.
Cayla C.
I saw results within a week. My bloating went down a lot and I lost as much as 5lbs. One thing is, flat tummy tea gives better results for me. Also the taste of fit tea wasn't very good it was kind of weird but definitely would recommend!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart