BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Carissa H.
Queensbury, NY
This was my favorite product of the entire VoxBox! I have always seen this product on Instagram but have never actually bought it before. It tasted great and by the end of testing, I felt great! Gets rid of the bloat and tastes great! How can you go wrong?
Caroline O.
Grandview, TX
This was a good tea - good flavor and "seemed" healthy. I dunno if it actually did much but it was pleasant enough to try it and enjoy again & again. Hard to describe the flavor but definitely not a green or black tea.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So this was the best thing ever! I lost 10 pounds! No joke. But then something odd happened. I developed a yeast like trash that took 12 weeks and lots of medication to fix. It was caused by a gut issue. Which kind of had me wondering if the tea caused it since it’s a detox.
Sara M.
Awesome way to detox and the taste is great too. You can definitely feel the product working once you start and even the husband liked it better than coffee. This is a go to product, for sure! The flavor is amazing.
Ashley M.
This tea is one of the best tasting I have ever had. Although it tastes great, I did not see any change in myself whatsoever. I do eat healthy, so it's not like I was pigging out on junk and expecting to see a difference. I would buy it just for the taste though.
Emily C.
Louisville, CO
Great product and definitely felt my skin and body feel cleaner and clearer after the first week. I believe it is the same stuff that you can get at the store though. All in all tastes great but probably wouldn't repurchase.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok, you will lose some water weight, and the caffeine will give your metabolism a kick. But it's not a miracle and costs a lot for what it is. Taste is ok, better with a bit of honey, if you are a tea drinker it'll taste fine.
Sonia M.
Turlock, CA
This product taste good you don't have to use any sugar or anything else it taste good I did not see much of a result with the bloating or energy You might have to use it longer this was a free sample and this is my review.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea tastes pretty good. It will definately clean you out. Make sure you don't have very many plans that day. Restroom needs to be available. Only the first day though.
Kelly W.
I love tea in general, but this one just wasn't for me. It tasted ok without putting anything in it. I have a VERY delicate digestive system and out of all of the detox stuff I have tried, this one bothered me the least. I would not buy this, but I would recommend it for sure! I received this product free for testing purposes.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart