BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Danielle F.
Burkburnett, TX
I really wanted to love this tea from my Influenster VoxBox but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. It tasted like potpourri and I didn't see any progress in energy, metabolism or bloating. I was nauseous all day after drinking the tea.
debbie s.
Borger, TX
I love this tea i usually drink coffee in the mornings to wake me up but with this detox tea I feel the energy throughout all day abd also cleanses my body and that's a plus!!
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m all for detoxing but this is just a scam in my opinion and that’s why I’m giving it two stars. I would have given it 1 but the tea is actually pretty good. It doesn’t do what it claims to say and the brand shouldn’t show transformation photos on social that show people losing weight.
Ashley C.
Spring, TX
I received this item in a voxbox to try. First, this tea smells and tastes wonderful and is very soothing. I didn't notice any big weight loss but definitely a decrease in bloating that I have been experiencing. Definitely worth a try
Nadia T.
Doesn’t have a good taste at all, it was bitter, but did seem to help retain weight to a certain level. However, I’ve had a few other teas after this one that we’re not bitter. So i would not be getting this again and going with other better tasting/same results detox tea.
Jessica W.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I lost 8 pounds while dieting and drinking this tea. The smell coming from the bag, however, is absolutely awful. The taste isn’t bad once you’ve brewed the tea. But the smell is a complete turn off. I added honey to improve the taste and smell. But it did help I think!
Jennifer G.
Sacramento , CA
I absolutely love the fit tea. I lost a few inches in my waste. It has a nice taste and I enjoyed drinking it every morning. I definitely recommend this tea. I went and bought it for a friend. I am also going to purchase it again.
Alixandra B.
Elgin, IL
I really like this tea. Not to bad on the taste. I feel so much better after drinking a cup of it. I like it cold and warm. I haven't lost much weight but I feel better after drinking it for a week. Ill be buying more once im out.
Carissa H.
Queensbury, NY
This was my favorite product of the entire VoxBox! I have always seen this product on Instagram but have never actually bought it before. It tasted great and by the end of testing, I felt great! Gets rid of the bloat and tastes great! How can you go wrong?
Kimberly A.
Stephensport, KY
I received a free sample of fit tea from influenster to try and review. I love it! Its very aromatic, has very nice flavor, and gave me energy! Im anxious to use it for the full 2 weeks and see the difference😉 #Flourishvoxbox #contest
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart