BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Bernadine L.
St Charles , IL
Honestly I was very skeptical to try! I ordered the 28 day tea and I think I did about 14 days (I'm terrible at keeping up with things) but I loved it!!! I lost about 5 lbs but honestly most of my bloating went away, the morning boost gave me all of the energy I needed too!!
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I purchase this 14 day fit tea from Amazon. I drink the tea every morning with breakfast . I worked out for 14 days straight for about 30 minutes . I did not see any  improvement from this tea . I do not recommend this tea to others . I will not be buying this tea again.
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
My bestfriend bought me this as a gift a little while back and i loved it and seen a huge difference in my body and wven felt more energized! I have been dying to order for myself just haven't had the money to buy things that aren't important at the moment! Would recommend to anyone trying to slim their waist!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I received this detox free from influenster to try out. I was very skeptical, but after trying it out I absolutely loved it. I can completely tell and difference not only in my appearance but also how I feel. Loved this product. Definitely a slam dunk.
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
It was okay. I didn’t notice much of a difference after going the full time taking it. The initial taste before I added lemons to the tea was not the best. It tasted a little bit like dirt or leaves but maybe it’s because I’m not a big tea drinker.
Kirstin C.
I dont normally drink detox tea but this has been too easy! It actually tastes good too and has been feeling really good! I add a little honey to mine to really enhance the flavor and I would totally buy again!
Jenny S.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
The flavor is fantastic. Got this complimentary as part of my vox box and was super excited. I added lemon to avoid adding sugar and it was perfect. Didn't notice too much of a difference with my digestion but will keep using it for the 14 days to see if it helps. I'd definitely get again- I love all types of tea and this was no disappointment.
Melinda C.
Reston, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did not lose any weight losing this product. However I also wasn’t doing to many other things (eating healthier/working out) to help that out. I did feel more “regular” and energy felt sustained for the morning. I would drink it after breakfast. Didn’t feel the need to snack. Good product
April Z.
Evansville, IN
I watched my daughter drink this as she often gets bloated and I swear ( and I don't swear) that her belly went down in only two or three days of drinking Fit Tea.  The only problem with us buying more right now is that it is pricey but as I soon as I can get more I am for her!!
Jennifer R.
Clarksville , TN
I would always see the hype and wonder if it was true. I will says it is pretty good tasting compared to other teas I’ve drank in the past. A decent amount comes in the package and I am sure I would purchase again. I also noticed a slight curve in appetite which is a plus.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart