BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Alexandria K.
Cambridge, MN
I did not mind the taste of the Fit 14 Day Detox, but I did not feel it had any nutritional value different than what my other regular teas provide me. I am a daily consumer of tea, and I was pretty skeptical of the benefits of this type of weight loss product. While it tastes good it doesn't seem to do what it is marketed to do.
Tomorrow H.
Durham, NC
This tea is delicious! It has a wonderful lemon-y scent to it and I love that you can see everything through the tea bag! No secrets! It's smooth and easy to drink.
BRENDA S.
Loved my #fittea from #influenster. This gave me an opportunity to try it out and see that it actually works. My bloating has gone down and this may be TMI but I now go regularly and have more energy throughout the day.
Toni M.
This didn’t do as much for me as I thought that it would. It left me feeling bloated and the taste is completely awful. I know there are others that have had great success with this product so I can’t speak for everyone but in my situation it did nothing but make me uncomfortable.
Karen S.
Philadelphia, PA
I was very excited to receive this tea.  I heard all great things about this product.  I can defiantly see a difference in only 4 days.  (I have a 14 day supply).  I add a little honey and a cinnamon stick to sweeten to taste.  I usually drink 1 cup (16 oz) before breakfast.  My appetite is curbed.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my flourish voxbox in exchange for an honest review. Unfortunately I will have to come back and give an updated review when I am no longer breastfeeding. I am giving 5 stars for customer service who was very prompt in letting me know that it is not recommended during breastfeeding.
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I purchase this 14 day fit tea from Amazon. I drink the tea every morning with breakfast . I worked out for 14 days straight for about 30 minutes . I did not see any  improvement from this tea . I do not recommend this tea to others . I will not be buying this tea again.
Sarah A.
Merced , CA
I loved this tea! I had it everyday while working out every time I drank it. I did drink it on Sunday's even if I didn't work out. I seriously helped me be less bloated and I lost weight with it by working out. I recommend only if you plan on working out while using it. It doesn't give you an upset stomach and that's the best part!
Bernadine L.
St Charles , IL
Honestly I was very skeptical to try! I ordered the 28 day tea and I think I did about 14 days (I'm terrible at keeping up with things) but I loved it!!! I lost about 5 lbs but honestly most of my bloating went away, the morning boost gave me all of the energy I needed too!!
Rachele N.
This is really amazing tea. It has so many herbs and is powerful. So much flavor packed in to one tea bag. Cold or hot, I highly recommend this tea. You seriously get a different taste every time you take a sip. So many flavors!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart