BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Deborah M.
I use this and I like it . It doesn’t taste bad and it was pretty affective I was not disappointed. It’s a great value and not to pricey it did meet my expectations and I am satisfied with the product. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Dineane S.
Eitzen, MN
I was only able to drink 5 days worth of this detox tea. It has a bit of an after taste especially when it is cold. I didn't notice any difference while drinking it other than having to go #2 a lot. I haven't tried any other detox teas. I will give it 3 stars just because I didn't finish the package.
Elizabeth L.
Phenix City, AL
I'm really being in to fitness right now and trying to lose weight! This product right here has made me a believer BIG TIME! I highly recommend this right here, but I do also suggest follow the directions as prompt !
Felice D.
Wynantskill, NY
I was surprised that I liked this tea as much as I did! I thought it tasted great! Since it is a detox tea, I had expectations that it wouldn't be tasty but it was. I also liked the little bump in energy it gave me.
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really tasted good for being a detox tea. It did NOT make me have any irregular or increased bowel movements lol (that was a huge speculation on social media). It mainly decreased water weight and bloating.
Stephanie F.
Raleigh, NC
Works great! Gave me energy boost after I drink this tea. I feel like I could do 100 push ups, run miles and do a cartwheel after that! Lol! Taste okay.. I put honey or lemon. I also noticed that it craved my appetite. I lost a few pounds but I’m not sure if it’s because of this tea or just because I cut back a little bit on rice. I’d say it will work if you used this tea as part of your healthy living lifestyle.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really enjoyed using this tea. It tastes great and really helps with bloating. I love the boost of energy it gives I wasn't following a healthy diet or had time for exercise when i did my detox since it was at the beginning of a new school year. But i am going to try this again when I have more time to take care of myself.
Alma G.
La Mesa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does what it’s suppose to do. Make you go to the bathroom and remove the toxins in your system by cleaning you out and the difference you see in 14 days is keep you regular and rid of the bloating you have from water. It’s great if you need to loose a couple and to feel great once you detox
Jalm P.
Red Wing, MN
I received the fit tea complements of Influenster to try for free. I loved the tea! I didn’t have to add anything else to it in order to drink. The taste wasn’t bad and it was very satisfying. I plan on purchasing it during Christmas time to help curb my sweet tooth and help aid keeping the pounds off.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Disclaimer: I got this as a free sample from Influenster to review. I drank this tea every morning with breakfast. You can drink it hot or cold but I always opted for cold. I could both prepare and drink it faster which is big for me. I'm a mother of an active one year old. Dangers of hot liquid spilling aside, I can't be preoccupied for long. I'm also from the South and that's just how we drink our tea. This tea tastes a lot like sweet tea but a little bit more floral and citrusy. Hence why I never felt the need to add honey or lemon, which they suggest to do if you want to up the flavor. I just never needed it. It's delicious and refreshing.

It's supposed to boost your energy, support your metabolism and reduce bloating.

I'll be honest with you guys; I'm a caffeine addict and I never went into this detox with the intent of cutting out caffeine completely (or even a little bit). I did however notice I needed less in the morning and it wasn't even a conscious decision. That might not sound like a lot to you but it's pretty big for me. I also noticed that my energy levels dwindled at an appropriate time (another unusual for me) and I was able to get to sleep at a decent hour and wake up refreshed. Was it the tea? It's the only thing I changed, so I'm giving it credit. I'm sure it has something to do with it. They're fighting for the same stimulant receptors (I imagine). It seems like the tea won whenever I drank it. At least for a little bit. If it was something I drank all day, things might have gone differently with my caffeine consumption but alas, that's not the case.

As for metabolism, I don't really have issues with this and/or I just don't know how to tell the difference. I don't keep scales in my house out of principle (since I had a baby anyways). So checking things out by weight was out.

Another charm my baby gave me? Hormonal changes that are ridiculous during my period. I bloat like CRAZY. I never used to and it makes me super upset. This is where I noticed the tea the most. I was so fortunate that Influenster sent this to me a couple days before my period started. It was the perfect time - not only for me to feel it, but to see a tangible effect from this tea. I like tangible. Don't we all? My bloating was so much better. It was minimal. I don't even know if I bloated at all. I can't remember what it's like not to be a little bloated. But this was definitely minimal.

If anything, I'm going to be getting this again during "that time of the month" from here on out. It's affordable enough for me to do that too! I really enjoyed this tea. Even just for the taste, let alone all of the other benefits. I'm hoping as I consume it more often I'll start to notice the other effects more. I'm sure they were happening, they were just more subtle than my bloating reduction. ANYWAYS, I'm getting repetitive. Go get some. There's nothing about it you'll regret so you've got nothing to lose and a bunch to gain!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart