BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Brittany H.
Cortland, OH
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I have not been able to try this product because I am nursing. I am unsure if this will effect my milk supply or if it would do anything to my nursing baby. I will be having my mom test this out and will either update this review or make a new one. Since I will not be consuming this I will at least swish with it to be able to review the flavor of it.
Mrs M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox  works great. The taste is okay.  I notice a difference after my 14 day challenge.  And yes you must exercise along this detox get the best results.  I got a compliment Flourish Voxbox however all opinions are my own.  A will be doing this detox again in a few months since I  loved how I felt after this challenge.
Marybell K.
I received the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox free from Influenster for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I usually don't drink tea. I gave this one a try. I liked that it helped me detox my body. It was much needed. I will definitely be purchasing this tea. The flavor wasn't bad at all.
jennifer H.
bakersfield, CA
It has a strong smell and taste and in my opinion, is not a very good one. I couldn't manage to get past the super horrible taste and smell to even use it for the whole 14 days for the detox purpose... according to a lot of other reviews, its works good, it just comes down to a preference thing
Jessica M.
Ansonia, CT
I suffer from bloating. No matter what I'd do I found myself bloated almost immediately after my first meal. Starting my morning with FitTea detox has been a game changer. The proof is in the pudding. I highly recommend this product!
Vae P.
Allen, TX
If your looking a great tea to drink before a work out try this Fit Tea! Its made with garcinia Gambodia which is a known weight loss supplement. Its made with all natural ingredients and tastes better with lemon.
Gina F.
Charleston, SC
I started each day with this for the 14 day time period. I stopped drinking coffee and didn't miss it. I used honey and a little lemon. It was delicious and gave me a boost of energy. I drank it before I went to the gym and I didn't get tired as fast during my spin class. I highly recommend it
Kaela K.
Little Chute, WI
I will be honest and start my review out by stating I'm not a fan of tea, not any kind of tea. I did try this tea twice which is rare for me to try something I'm not a fan of more than once. The flavor of this tea was intense...too strong!! It had a lot of different flavors all mixed together which was too overwhelming for me. I had it in the morning before eating anything and I'm not sure I noticed any change in appetite. I received this product from Influenster to try however my opinion is my own.
Nicole W.
This tea is delicious! It taste so good that it's hard to believe it's a detox tea. I didn't need to add anything to the tea for an enhanced flavor. It has a peach flavor in my opinion. I would definitely purchase this tea.
Alegra A.
Burien, WA
This tea was actually pretty good! I substituted this for my coffee one morning and was pleasantly surprised. It gave me energy and even curbed my appetite. The taste isn't bad either. At the end of the day I'm usually much more bloated and while I was skeptical I actually think this helped with my bloating.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart