BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Michelle Y.
Orlando, FL
Este té ha sido lo que más me gustó y estaba tan emocionado cuando abrí mi caja que encontré esta desintoxicación. Llevo una vida saludable y esto me ha ayudado mucho a obtener mejores resultados, deseo un millar más de estos. Lo ame y lo amo y lo necesito en mis mañanas
Rayshelle R.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay I do like certian teas and rhis one is really good for bloating and cleaning out rhe old pipes .I know people see saying it works, so trying Fit tea for myself was a great deal you caan drink it hot or cold and no nasty after taste try it you might just love it
Jayme L.
I was hesitant to try this tea. I've heard all of the hype about fit tea but I had never actually tried it. This tea is super yummy, and I have definitely noticed less bloating! I will be buying more. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox #complimentary #influenster
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received a 14 day from my voxbox and I love love love this tea it taste soooo good u can drink hot or cold with honey or lemon or you can just drink plain and it still taste really good. I haven't had any side effects I'm on my 3rd day I will purchase again
Angelina J.
Kissimmee, FL
This tea tastes so delicious! It was very light, and didn't get thick like some teas do. I didn't notice a difference in weight loss, I wasn't using it for the that purpose. More so for the energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine I wouldn't recommend. Even though it doesn't contain caffeine there's another ingredient in it that boosts energy and may affect those who are sensitive
Beth S.
Grand Rapids, MI
This tea was absolutely disgusting. I know most diet or cleanse products aren’t meant to necessarily be appetizing, but the small and taste of this product was so offputting I couldn’t stomach more than one cup. I am not a big user of cleanse products anyway, so this was not for me. Also, I prefer black teas and this was much too earthy for me. I wouldn’t ever purchase this.
chandler h.
orem, UT
I am only halfway through my 14 day teatox and all I can say is WOW! It definitely suppresses appetite and helps get rid of bloating. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it to me! I would definitely recommend this product.
Stephanie G.
Interlaken, NY
I'm giving it a star because the taste is actually very pleasant. I was nervous because my body is very sensitive, but I received it my voxbox, but I only drank 1 cup. That was 2 days ago, the day of i started feeling sick. I'm extremely bloated and consitatipaed, and my body hurts. I'm afraid to drink any more.
Krystle W.
Owensboro, KY
While I was really looking forward to this tea, I couldnt get past the flavor. I tried a few different ways to cover the taste (iced with lemon, hot with lemon, hot with honey) to no avail.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
I cant quit raving about this proudct. I have lost several lbs from this detox system. It actually has proven results that actually work. Really. Try it for yourself. It gives you this healthy energized feeling and It doesnt taste half bad!!! You will feel amazing and the results show that this works! $
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart