BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Mel G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this tea! Is so easy just drink it in the morning and will help you through the day. Helps with not having cravings and suppress your hunger and boost your metabolism! Love love love! I received Fit Tea complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes!
Angie G.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was not impressed with this tea. The flavor, is ok, but nothing that I really enjoyed. Adding Sugar 2.0 and fresh lemon helped. I received this product for free for my honest opinion and I am glad that it was free. I didn't find that it reduced bloating, or gave me any energy, and I am a really health conscious person. Hopefully it works as expected for someone else, but I would not buy this product.
Heidi M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was skeptical about FitTea but then I decided to start using it after Thanksgiving. It really does work by detoxing your body and making you feel better. For the first few days I did feel tired but then I read that it was my body detoxing. After a few days I started feeling really good and had a lot more energy. I highly recommend if you're looking for an easy detox solution after the holidays.
Alises L.
Irving, TX
Muy buen producto, gracias a #influenster tuve la oportunidad de probarlo. Excelente sabor, calma la ansiedad y es buenisimo para recuperar energia despues de alguna actividad fisica. 100% recomendado.
Allison G.
Churubusco, IN
I received this fit tea for free in my Influencer Flourish VoxBox. I drank it as hot tea. It had amazing flavor and helped me feel energized. I can't say that I felt any thinner or less bloated after drinking it but like I previously stated, I felt energized. I would probably purchase this product again
Megan A.
Lyons
This product misleads people into thinking it's going to make them lose weight. Green tea has caffeine in it which gives you more energy and boosts your metabolism but it isn't going to make you lose weight on your own. If you are doing a detox I'm sure this might help clean you out but if you are consuming the same foods as you were without it it's even more of a waste of money
Danielle L.
Pineville, KY
The tea is good and has a nice scent and pleasant flavor; it's a good tea and it doesn't have a bitter after taste. Great before a workout, it gives you that extra 'get up and go'! I am noticing a bit of difference, I am happy to report and I will be purchasing this tea! I received this tea complimentary from influenster to test and review.
Rose S.
Massillon, OH
When I received this product I was very excited and nervous to try it out because I’ve never done a “teatox” before.

For a two week detox I’m happy with the results that I got out of it.

I’ve never really been a big fan of tea anyways but it had a really good flavor and wasn’t overbearing.

I would recommend to anyone looking to try out a detox plan. Very simple and easy to follow.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love this tea! I got it as part of my flourish vox box and it was one of the best things I got. I loved the taste. It had a taste of lemon and I didnt need to add any sweetener. I drank it in the morning and it helped start my day. I drank this instead of coffee and it helped boost my energy. I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be buy more.
Kimberly D.
Bend, OR
I wasn’t sure if this was going to be a great idea as I am a nursing mom. I couldn’t find any information about this product and breastfeeding so I decided to give it a try when my husband and I got a weekend away by ourselves. Two cups was enough to nearly completely dry up my milk supply. I would not recommend for nursing mothers. Also made me feel somewhat nauseous. Was not a fan of the taste much either.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart