BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Fittea 14-day detox tea it is so yummy. Add a little honey and lemon and your set. This is by far the best detox tea that I've had. I totally recommend this you won't be disappointed Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Ashley P.
I have always wanted to try this and thanks to #Influenster for sending me a free 2 week supply to try. After seeing so many celebrities advertise this I wondered if it was a gimmick. I really enjoyed this because I actually lost weight. Now I didn't lose much but hey 5lbs. is good with me. The taste was really not bad at all a little bland. I did have more energy throughout the day though. I will for sure use this in the future and recommend to others.
Amy W.
Kingsport, TN
My husband actually used this product, and he did very well with it. He is really into fitness and working out and this tea was a great way for him to detox.
Miranda M.
I also received this in a voxbox as well. To be honest I wasn’t sure if I thought it would work but after trying it out for 14 days I was so amazed at how well it worked for me. Not to mention I’m a big tea fan!!! I was able to lose weight, feel more energized and I felt like a new women you have to try this every since I ran out I immediately went and repurchased it right away thanks @influenster for sending me such great products to try!!!!
Kelly A.
Oil City, PA
The Fit Tea I received in my Flourish Voxbox, and let me tell you, that it is absolutely delicious. It really helps me get up and get going in the morning as well the past 7 mornings, it has made me feel so much better. I think the antioxidants have really made my body feel so much better. I would recommend for everyone to try this!! #flourishvoxbox
Elisa H.
Penn Valley, CA
This is THE BEST detox tea i have ever tried! it tastes AMAZING, it is made with such care! from the fresh herbs to the zip lock bag to finish with the mesh organza tea bags! I love drinking it in the evening and after only 4 days i feel lighter and my belly is less bloated! For SURE this is something i plan to order! I received a full size sample with my #influenster box!
Maria D.
Des Plaines, IL
I love the stuff it taste great. You can reuse it once but still that is awesome a lot of them if you reuse it doesn't taste the same this one does. You don't need the honey or lemon like it tells you on the test tips. The taste of this is great great value would definitely buy again
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea is really good it smells so amazing especially when you brew it how do you recommend you tried it because it really does what it says it stops bloating it really does give me an energy boost I highly recommend to give this product ago I am continue to purchase this item I got to try out this product because it was in my flourish voxbox
Veronica H.
Munford, AL
Was skeptic at first with this product. When i opened the product the smell was amazing. i have tried both ways and prefer it cold with honey.  The taste is not bad and it seems you can adjust the taste to your preference.  I would defiantly recommend this product to friends and family.  I can tell a difference in my energy level and bloating. I received this product in my Flourish voxbox from influenster!
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
I got this tea from voxbox and wasn't so sure what it's for. The description on the package doesn't say much. Now that I tried it for a few days. This tea help with my constipation so I'm very happy about that. I don't really like the taste at first but after afew day I seems to get used to its aroma.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart