BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I’ve tried many different detoxing products but this one is by far my favorite! I decided to try it when it was on sale. I was skeptical at first but I loved it! Will buy again. Reasonably priced and recommend!
Krista G.
Tucson, AZ
My husband loved it he did the full 14 days. Would definitely buy it. It took away a lot of the pillow and his belly. It was a bit pricey but will be worth it in my feeling
lala N.
Orlando, FL
It had a great taste but it did nothing in form of detox I didn’t feel it worked well. Maybe I was doing something wrong because I know others who live by this product but it’s just not my cup of tea!
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
I thought it was okay. It smelled really good. I added honey like they said. So it wasn't as tea flavor. I don't really like tea, but will whatever to try and lose weight.
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox I was sceptical at first, but this #complimentary fit tea detox was great tasting, and made me feel so much better didn't taste bad at all
Amber B.
Las Vegas, NV
This tea tasted so great I loved it. It also took away my bloat. I loved the energy it gave me with no crash. It's an awesome product and I can't wait to get the 28 day!
Jacquelyn B.
Pottstown, PA
I didn't like the taste bit it did give me energy! I read a lot of reviews and others say they have loss weight. Maybe I need to use it a little long to see weight loss!
Brittney H.
Saline, MI
I love this Yeah! I always wanted to try it so I was definitely excited to see it in the bag. I could totally tell a difference in how I felt. I also lost weight yess💖
Heather H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I LOVVVVVVEEE this tea! The flavor is SO fresh and I drink it daily! I add just a tiny bit of honey to balance it all out and give it a touch of sweetness. I've gone through probably 5 bags.
Jamie A.
Topeka, KS
The taste was great. I did enjoy the flavor but I still felt hungry after drinking this. I'm out of shape, so maybe it would help me in the future when I trim down.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart