BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Andrea R.
Torrance, CA
The first 2 days drinking this tea it gave me stomach cramps. It did help reduce my bloating. Although your not supposed to sweeten it I did. It was too bland to drink by itself
Jessica T.
Beckley, WV
Taste amazing but did not help with weight loss or energy levels. I tried taking at different times of the day to see if it helped with energy levels and it didn't help at all.
Laurel W.
HEBRON, IN
I love this tea !  I am picky when it comes to teas and I love the flavor of this tea. I prefer to drink it iced but it is also good warm. It did an awesome job of flushing my system. I would definitely buy this in the future.
Lisa B.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Loved this product. It does not taste bad at all and really helps with bloating. It isn’t too pricey for a 14 day supply and is now easier to get. It is sold at GNC and Walmart.
Tatiana V.
Yonkers, NY
Didn’t care much for the taste of this tea which was kind of disappointing. I heard so many good things but the taste turned me off so I didn’t gain any longer term benefits
Tiffany C.
Atlanta, GA
The is fit tea taste great. It helps clean you out to but it's not a clean out the hurts or make you rush to the bathroom I still use this product and i have purchased more
Alexandra M.
Naugatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wish the product was cheaper. I can get it at my local pharmacy. I found myself fuller longer after having the tea in the morning. Tastes great with a bit of agave syrup.
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
I like the flavor of this tea. I did find though my heart sometimes felt like it was racing. It was something of sip after breakfast. I don't think it changed my appetite.
lala N.
Orlando, FL
It had a great taste but it did nothing in form of detox I didn’t feel it worked well. Maybe I was doing something wrong because I know others who live by this product but it’s just not my cup of tea!
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I’ve tried many different detoxing products but this one is by far my favorite! I decided to try it when it was on sale. I was skeptical at first but I loved it! Will buy again. Reasonably priced and recommend!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart