BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jasmine R.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked great. Starters led noticing weight loss instantly. The test was great with a little added lemon. It was very effective. I haven’t tried others yet, but overall I was satisfied!
Fran F.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love herbal tea. This however just was not a scent I could get one board with. I think the concept is great and for a different less picky person, this would be an ideal product. Just not for me or my family.
Ana G.
I unfortunately did not like fit tea. It had such a strong bitter taste. I also
Didn't see much of a difference after trying out the full 2 weeks which sucks I really wanted it to work.
Rikki H.
Chicago , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this will not make you fit. please dont push the product. A peppermint tea would take your bloat away for a quarter of the price. And  it would be perfect for the holiday season (;
Susan M.
Wagoner, OK
I love the taste of this tea! I added some extra raw honey, but it really didn't need it. I definitely had more energy after a couple days of making a cup every morning for breakfast.
Y. P.
Detroit, MI
Thanks to Influenster I received the 14 day detox tea at no charge to me, I enjoyed it and intend on purchasing some in the near future. It had a great taste and for me it gave me a boost of energy. I loved it!
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The only reason I’m giving this a 1 is because I personally had never tried it I hear sooo many good things about this product I’m sure I’ll love it I’m definitely going to try it out
Channelle W.
Peoria, AZ
I did enjoy the flavor. Had it iced with no added sugar, lemon, etc. I don't know if it's worth the money, but I don't plan on purchasing myself. Not a "fit" benefit in my opinion.
Alondra H.
San Jose, CA
Loved the tea. Had a very great taste to it didn’t need honey or sweetener. It was very effective. I actually got this from a vox box. Used it for 14 days and saw amazing result. I would definitely buy another and I would definitely recommend
Ashley M.
I received this in my flourish box and i loved this stuff. I drank it every morning with no problems.  The taste is not bad at all which makes it easy to.drink and get fit!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart