BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Meg M.
Ft Covington, NY
This was another product I received in my voxbox. It tasted great, and was effective. Met all expectations and I would recommend to people wanting a detox for dieting! So go on and try it people!
Liz F.
Leawood, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Winner winner!! The smell and taste are just. So. Good. I also felt like it curbed my hunger big time. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a yummy and health way to start your day!
Terri H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Found that it made me go to the rest room and gave me a little energy but as far as being a major weight loss item it’s not. I really don’t see how this would make a real change in weight loss
Vicky K.
Annapolis, MD
The tea tasted ok! I was surprised that it tasted the way it did... I received it in a vox box last year and tried it... i enjoyed it with some lemon .. didn’t really loose any weight while drinking it
Daniella A.
Harrisonville, MO
I loved this!  It really did make me lose a few pounds.  It helped to give me energy and reduce my appetite.  It also tasted really good.  I definitely felt more cleaned and refreshed after using it.
Stefani T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I received a free sample from influenster to review. I was not a fan of this tea. I did not enjoy the taste and did not see any of the benefits that people talk about. I would not recommend.
Jasmine R.
Elkhart, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This worked great. Starters led noticing weight loss instantly. The test was great with a little added lemon. It was very effective. I haven’t tried others yet, but overall I was satisfied!
Emilie H.
Livonia , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tea is a lifesaver! It really helps perk up my mood and give me energy! It helps me stay active, healthy, and happy. It tastes great and has amazing ingredients. It is very high quality! I got to try this in a VoxBox and I loved it!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried this when I was going through my tea phase, great taste and it did give me energy but it didn’t seem to make a difference with my appetite. I’ll probably give it another try sometime!
Tiffonee O.
Tucson, AZ
I love the tea. I was skeptical at the begining but I couldn't wait for the results. I just drank the tea every morning and cut back on some of the junk foods I love so much, and I saw the bloating decrease after around day 4 or so. I have to say that the price is reasonable for the amount, considering that a tea from Starbucks would run around $3.50 for a venti that isn't as beneficial. I think the flavor is great with or without honey I even used a bit of sweetener but no sugar and I l've sweet things but have been drinking with no additives (makes me feel like I'm getting more of the teas purpose). This is something I would buy and have just because and I am kinda of a tea person but this is a good morning tea and it seems to slightly curb your appetite for a bit after drinking it which is good. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart