BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Porscha J.
At first I was nervous about trying Fit Tea. 1 because I am not a huge tea drinker. 2 because I did not think it would work honestly. And 3 because I am not good with doing stuff daily (I even suck at taking my daily prenatal vitamin). I found that drinking the tea every morning became sort of like a calming ritual every morning. I actually missed it once I used them all. The first week I did not notice any changes to be honest. The second week around day 10 is when I noticed that my stomach was flatter like it was before I got pregnant (goals was reached yall without any diet change and maybe a squat or two here and there) my metabolism seemed like it got the jump start it needed to get me back to my prepregnancy body. Sadly that victory was sort lived because I was done the bag 4 days after. But in my case the tea definitely work so I highly recommend you try it out.
Crystsl J.
Richmond, TX
This tea gave me energy for days , it was a great tasting tea that helped me to cleanse my body without having the painful cramps that most people experience drinking other teas ! I was able to lose about 4 pounds during the time I tried this tea
Sharleen N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was delicious and my daughter went for it right away being the high schooler wanting to look great! So we shared it and it definitely meet our expectations. I know there are many others out there that are pricey and don’t show much results.
nikki g.
The 14 day detox was o.k. I have to say the taste was not so good even with honey and lemon. It is a good way to keep your body cleansed but I couldn't drink it so I gave it to my mom. She said it actually wasn't too bad but didn't really feel or see a difference. So there's two reviews in one. I probabally wouldn't recommend it to anyone else.
Sydney W.
I received the tea, and tried it and was pretty satisfied. The taste was good and made for a good start to the day. I probably didn’t try enough of it to rate it fairly as I’m not a huge tea drinker but overall I was satisfied with it.
Lisa S.
Richmond, VA
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox free sample was sent to me in my Influenster Flourish Box. It wasn't something I had thought of trying on my own, but I was willing to give it a shot. I used it both hot and cold in the morning before breakfast (drinking hot tea tasted better to me). I didn't notice much difference except I was running to the bathroom more often. Maybe that was the tea detoxing my body. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to try a detox product.
Lyndsie D.
Lancaster, KY
This product was AMAZING! Within a couple days I could see bloating disappearing and could feel my body detoxing! I’ve been hesitant to try detox product, but I loved that this was natural and in the form of tea. My energy levels definitely went up also! LOVE Fit Tea!
Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
This was not my best product that I’ve tried. As soon as I tried the product I started having tremendous pains in my stomach. I’m sure it works great if it agrees with your body though. I was not satisfied with this product unfortunately
Montana O.
Mooresville, NC
I was real skeptical with trying this. I received mine free in my Flourish VoxBox. I’ve never really been a big tea drinker other than sweet tea. I was a little put off by the smell when I opened the bag. I think it’s ok but definitely not my favorite. It did give me slight energy I think. I would recommend to anyone that loves trying different kinds of tea. If strong smells bother you then this definitely ain’t for you. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Jessica B.
Ceres, CA
This product is disgusting i couldnt drink more than a cup of it and i had to hold my nose just to do that. I dont believe this product will do what it claims to do i see a lot of unrealistic and false advertising on the teas social media accounts. Theres no such thing as a miracle drink diet and exercise are a must. This product is a no for me.

I received it for free in my voxbox. And would not consider purchasing it for any reason in the future.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart