BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Hannah B.
Boyne City, MI
I didn’t notice a difference when drinking this. It was sent to me by Influenster for reviewing purposes so I’m not sure the price. I wouldn’t buy this out of pocket because I didn’t notice a difference
Ashley C.
Hollywood, FL
This tea is great! Especially with a little bit of honey and lemon! It's amazing for bloating, I bloat so often and this has kept my tummy flat as a board! I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jennifer W.
Hollywood, FL
I received my 14 day detox FitTea free in the Influenster VoxBox. As of right now, I have not finished the entire 14 days of this tea. But I can see how you could lose weight if you drink it on a regular basis. It gives me LOADS of energy. I love it! I like that I can pronounce all of the ingredients in the tea but I also know what  all of them are--rooibos, oolong, pomegranate, stevia, guarana, matcha green tea, etc. Guarana is known to give energy and is well-known in products in Brazil, all the way down to a popular soft drink called Guarana you can buy in the streets. It comes in these silky little sachets (too bad they aren't compostable) that smell strongly of lemon and spices. You might have to dress it up with honey if you let it steep too long. I really liked it. I'm more of a coffee drinker, but for the energy boost alone, I will buy more of this tea. Can we drink it for more than 14 days? Is that safe?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am not a huge fan of tea, but wow this was SO good!! I Very yummy and does not get boring when drinking it everyday. I have lost a couple of inches but I am sure I would lose more if i actually stepped into a gym lol! I would like to purchase this again when i finish this bag
Ashley W.
I am on day 6 out of my 14 day detox with FitTea that I received in my Flourish Voxbox from #Influenster and I am so impressed! It tastes absolutely delicious - it has replaced all of my morning caffeinated products. I've tried it both iced and hot and both ways it tastes great. I've tried it both sweetened with a little bit of honey (mostly because I'm at the tail end of a cold and suffering from a nasty cough!) and without and eitherr way it tastes great! Not to mention I have had AWESOME results already - physically and mentally! It definitely has given me energy with no craving for sugary drinks. I'm craving water and healthy snacks whichare both helping me so much on this detox journey! Today I noticed my favorite pair of capris that had been snug on me lately are finally feeling loose again AND I stepped on the scale and noticed I have definitely dropped a few pounds. I am SO excited to continue using this tea and see what results I get - and for sure will purchase more in the future! Thanks FitTea and Influenster!!
Evelyn a.
Hollywood, FL
La verdad me encanto, yo acostumbro a tomar 2 o 3 cafe al.dia pero desde q prove el.Te solo 2 al dia
Me encanto so sabor y tomato sin azucar es su mehor parte
Un tea en la mañana, desayuno saludable,
Nada mehore para comenzar mi dia
Lucy H.
Laredo, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Well the first time i received it in a box from you, the second time I bought my self, has a bitter flavor, it great for the energy thing! It’s pricey, but I really like it, if i feel the need, definitely will buy again and again lol
Lisandra P.
Kissimmee, FL
This fit tea is very rich in flavor, it has a wonderful aroma. I added honey to mines. Compared to the other detox teas I've tried in the past, Fit Tea tastes smoother. I received this complimentary 14 day trial kit thanks to insfluenster.
Shanna B.
Long Beach, MS
Surprisingly tasty, gave me some extra energy. Did not give me jitters like most energy teas. I have been using this regularly since I received my voxbox. Love it, and would recommend to my friends
Roselyn H.
Bardonia, NY
Loved it! This product gave me increased energy without any negative side affects like coffee gives me. It also tasted delicious! I’ve already bought another package and I highly recommend to all.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart