BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Tasha B.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I liked how this tea tasted and it gave me a good feeling of well-being. I drank it each morning with my breakfast. I didn't notice any added energy though. The tea didn't need any sweetener added which was good.
Melissa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this stuff. Works so good and it’s smells and tastes soooooo good. Love having it in the morning when I wake up before I have breakfast. It replaces my morning coffee and gives you great energy.
Erica A.
I received these to try out, i am not a huge fan of tea, the flavor is not for me, BUT my husband does love tea and he had no issues and said the taste was great. He did enjoy having the tea every morning. For someone who enjoys tea i would reccommend, if you are not a tea drinker, i dont.
Holly S.
Statesville, NC
I can’t give this product enough stars. I absolutely LOVED it. I lost 10 lbs after this 14 day teadox! The taste was very different because of the blend of ingredients but I added a little honey and lemon and it was perfect. It was a perfect addition to the Flourish VoxBox and I can’t stress enough how great it made me feel. Reduced bloating and increased energy. I drank it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and it reduced my food cravings all day and gave me so much more energy. The first few days I had to pee like crazy because it’s a natural diuretic. It’s pretty expensive for 14 tea bags but it works. It caused me to replace my morning coffee routine because coffee dries your skin out and it actually made my skin better by adding moisture back into my body!Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Mariana M.
Riverside, CA
Gives me so much energy! I enjoy drinking it hot and cold. It tastes great!! I love that they come a a bag and not loose tea like other brands. It has helped me feel less bloated. Price is great and the best thing is that you get free shipping
Allie A.
Taste was alright, very easy to make. I had it in cold water and sipped with a straw. I didn’t notice myself feeling any differently or losing any weight. However, I did feel that the formula was refreshing.
Maritza M.
Thornton , CO
I always saw this on Instagram every one using it & when I got it in a voxbox I was supper exited to see what was all the hype about & really now I know I love it this really helped me with my bloating & I will definitely go and buy it.
Chelsea R.
Owensboro, KY
I didn't do the whole 14 day but I use this before I run and I truly think it helps! It tastes good but I add a little honey just to satisfy my sweet tooth! Definitely the only fitness drink I'd drink.
Raylene C.
Orange, CA
This works, works,works, if your committed to this product or trying to stay healthy this is for you!! You can add lemon or honey for the taste that's what I do btw it gives the tea more flavor and taste.
Kelly S.
Premium, KY
I tried the 14 day bag as a complimentary gift to try and to review. I feel bad now for only giving this 3 stars but hear me out. My only complaint was the taste! I tried sweetening it and everything and still struggled to get it all down, but I did. I did drink all 14 days worth after lots of artificial sweetener. Now onto the positives...Seriously helped me out on my sleeping problems. It would wake me up in the mornings (I think it did due to the strong smell of it smelling like pine needles that early in the morning). Then at night I slept like a baby while drinking it. I had been suffering from insomnia and lack of sleep but this really helped me out! All the health points are a plus with this. I just wish I could enjoy the taste. It says you can drink this hot or cold, and I preferred to drink it hot in the place of my morning coffee. So if you think you can handle a pine needle smelling and tasting then this is a must try!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart