BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
My mom enjoyed the flavor of this tea but as far as it's detoxing properties well there is no way to tell if it did anything. It's not like she lost any weight or had any increased energy. Seemed a little gimmicky to me.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
It the best taste but it is mild enough it’s not bad. This tea did help my cravings and hunger better than others though. It if a little pricey which is I fortunate as I’m not sure the price matches the product value.
Antonia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Im in love with this tea, it taste and smells amazing and definetely controls my hunger to where im not eating more than i need to a day :) i very much regremend fit tea to anyone, not just those wanting to lose weight
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
I didn’t buy that this was any kind of detox. I could barely drink the tea it was so strong and somewhat pungent of an odor. I would not waste my money purchasing this product. I’m glad it was only a free trial for me.
Baylee C.
Chester, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Alright so, this product is not meant to shed pounds off. If that is the purpose you are looking for this it is not the product for you. It PROMOTES weight loss in two ways, helping detox your body and if used with exercise because it gives you energy. Now with that being said, I bought this for the purpose of detoxing my body and giving me that extra push of energy and it worked amazingly! I drank a cup in the morning before my workouts and I noticed a difference in the first 3 days. All my bloating was gone and it was like miracle work! The only reason I gave it a 4/5 is because of the taste. It is really hard to get use to but the results were enough for me to keep using the product. You can always add pure lemon juice (another good detox). Some say you can add sugar but that defeats the purpose of the tea.
Tia M.
Mukilteo, WA
Pretty good detox tea makes you get rid of a lot of stuff in your system that’s for sure. Helped my husband “reset” and I will be doing it after I have my baby in a week! It had a good taste and was not overpowering!
Crystal B.
Harrisburg, NC
I gave this product at three though to be honest I have not tried it yet. I received this in my box this month and I am not a tea drinker. However I have heard many great things about this product online and through friends. So if you're a tea drinker give it a try.
Carol p.
Bath, MI
I really enjoyed the flavor of the Fit Detox tea that i got free from #INFLUNCER. It has a smooth sweet taste and it healthy for you. It also gave me more energy.
Corey Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
this product actually works !! I got this and used as instructed. Tried skinny mint before this and was not as pleased. definitely saw flatter stomach, more energy, and less bloating
Alyvette S.
Pompano Beach
I love it!! Este té me calma la ansiedad y me da energía para empezar el día . Siempre lo tomo en las mañanas con mi desayuno o antes del desayuno con limon! Una delicia lo recomiendo 100% su sabor no es fuerte a comparación a otros te desintoxicante
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart