BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Kelsey P.
Carlinville , IL
I’m not a huge tea person so i wasn’t in love with the flavor of this tea but i did think it was actually pretty tasty. Not sure if it’s effective or not...i mean, it’s just tea lol...guess i wouldn’t say not to try it if you’re curious!
Kylie M.
Absolutely disgusting. The worst taste I've ever had in my mouth. I'm not sure about the results and if they're affective. I couldn't get past the first sip. The smell was just as bad as the taste. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Keri G.
Chas Afb, SC
I just tried this tea, this morning... let me just say, it is really nasty. Hopefully it works the way it's supposed to or that would mean I tortured myself for nothing. I will update my review after these 14 days are over.
Nicole S.
Albuquerque, NM
Tea tasted great for a detox tea. Added stevia to it and it wasn’t bad at all. Didn’t notice any detox effects but I am not sure what effects I was supposed to be looking for. Overall it’s a great tasting tea and product.
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
My mom enjoyed the flavor of this tea but as far as it's detoxing properties well there is no way to tell if it did anything. It's not like she lost any weight or had any increased energy. Seemed a little gimmicky to me.
Elena R.
I have heard so much about this and have done a lot of research on it, but I do have yet to try it. From what i"ve seen, is all good results and tastes good. I am all about detoxes and cleanses, and also I love teas and think this would be good to try it out!
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this. I'm not sure why, like everyone else on the internet you want to believe in the power of something. Needless to say. You shouldn't waste your money. You're best just going to the gym and doing what actually works than trusting a tea. I always side eye any one who actually says this helped in weight loss because it's a complete sham.
Theresa P.
Northport, AL
It the best taste but it is mild enough it’s not bad. This tea did help my cravings and hunger better than others though. It if a little pricey which is I fortunate as I’m not sure the price matches the product value.
Lisa R.
West Chester, PA
I didn’t buy that this was any kind of detox. I could barely drink the tea it was so strong and somewhat pungent of an odor. I would not waste my money purchasing this product. I’m glad it was only a free trial for me.
Antonia C.
Kissimmee, FL
Im in love with this tea, it taste and smells amazing and definetely controls my hunger to where im not eating more than i need to a day :) i very much regremend fit tea to anyone, not just those wanting to lose weight
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart