BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Joyleta B.
Just started this FitTea 14 day detox today from my VoxBox. I've never done a detox before. So I really don't know what to expect other than what the bag says. I also am not a big fan of tea, but I have to say, the flavor wasn't that bad and it was easy to drink! Curious to get some good results!
Tuyet T.
Tacoma, WA
I'm loveeeee it guys. It's so good, the smell was awesome (Its smell like ginger tea at first), the ingredients is natural. It's really easy to drink. My daughter enjoy this tea so much. We drink it every morning before breakfast. I also a 1 little bit of honey for taste. Really recommended.
Amanda B.
Rochester, NH
Today was my first day trying this so I cant review the weight loss aspect but this tea is delicious! I didn't even have to add sugar which is huge for me! Overall I would def drink this regularly. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Mallory N.
Big Spring, TX
The fit tea 14 day detox was surprisingly yummy and easy to make. After the first week I could feel my body responding positively to the herbs and ingredients in the Fit tea itself. I would recommend the Fit tea 14 day detox to anyone in my life wanting a convenient detox session that works!
Brie L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On my second day of this tea and hoping to see results soon. Tea has pretty good taste, it does kinda give me headaches but I just drink more water and they go away. We'll see in a week how the progress goes.
jadil c.
Central Falls, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product was pretty good. I did lose a couple of inchs of my waist. It also tasted pretty good if you add honey to it. But be warned, use it when you have a bathroom near by because it will make you go go go. I would recommend this for someone who is trying to lose waist sizes.
Claudia T.
Mckinney , TX
Love love love ! This tea smells and tastes sooo amazing !!! I'm so surprised on the results too ! I can not get enough of this tea ! Thank you so much @influenster for sending this to me on the #FlourishVoxBox
Jahletha D.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this Fit Tea So Much I Have The Coffee As Well. I Always Go To Their Website Or The GNC Store To Make a purchase. You Get Fully Energized To Work Out And The Taste Make You just Wanna Buy More!. I Will Always Be A Fit Tea Customer It's The Best And Easy Way To Help Get In Shape
Elizabeth R.
San Antonio, TX
The Fit Tea 14 Day Detox was pretty good. I did notice I had less bloating and didn't feel "stuffed". It tasted pretty well to me, however I did not like the smell of it.
Kristina N.
Thomaston, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am just about to finish up my 14 day detox and I am so impressed! As soon as I opened the bag I can smell the tea, it has a very nice citrus smell to it. The tea bags themselves are very high quality and I love that they are packed with a whole bunch of all natural, healthy ingredients. The tea also tastes great, it is so flavorful that I don't even need to add anything to it. I drink one cup everyday around mid morning and it gives me energy for the whole day! Since I've been doing the 14 day detox I already feel a lot less bloated, I have a lot more energy, and i'm also starting to lose weight! FitTea is great! I highly recommend this tea to anyone who is looking to burn some fat, boost their energy, or even just clean out their digestive system. You won't be disappointed! I  received this product complimentary for testing from Influenster.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart