BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
nikki c.
Eastpointe, MI
Where to start? I guess I'll start off with the three positive things that came with FitTea. 1. It was free, 2 the taste is great no need to add honey or lemon like the instructions say if you don't like it's taste alone and last but not least FitTea gave me endless amounts of energy. With that being said, FitTea was a nightmare for me. I didn't notice any significant changes in my body or my metobalisim, didn't notice a change with bloating or suppressed appitite. Fittea gave me HORRIBLE insomnia i honestly don't think i slept the entire two weeks of my teatox. This product is suppose to clean you out well here is my truth sorry if it's too much information... I only had a bowel movement TWO times when on FitTea and I had to force myself to go when before Fittea i would say i was pretty regular. It tore my stomach up. I think fittea is a huge gimmick. If it worked for you and you had amazing effects from the product then good for you. I however wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Please don't waste your money on Fit tea. Thank you to influenster though for letting me try this for free and learning my lesson.
Kelly M.
Detroit, MI
Ive tried the fit tea and absolutely loved it! It gives you a lot of energy including helps you lose weight. I ordered the tea product at fittea.org just for $25.00. The product is effective and will recommend to anyone!
Pal D.
Holly Springs, NC
First, I want to state that I am not a tea drinker.  I tried the tea a couple of different ways and I am not a fan of the taste.  I did not notice any energy boosting or fitness benefit.  But, honestly I did not consume this product past two times.  I was not a fan of the taste.
Magan A.
National City, CA
I think this tea is great. I love the type of mesh bags the individual teas are in. Not only does this tea taste great but I swear it kinda gives you some appetite control too! This tea is a bit pricey but very yummy.
Shawntoya B.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I have been trying to get some of this for the longest but a lot of sites charge too much or it's a fake product. But this is the real thing and I can't wait to get fit with My tea it is definitely a must try
haley h.
Bountiful, UT
The fit Tea definitely needed Lemon and honey added. Very bland flavor. I had the worst stomach cramps every time i drank this.. I never one felt good after drinking. I would never purchase this again. I haven't seen any weight loss results and have almost been drinking this for the 14 days.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got my tea from Walmart for $25. I thought the price was alittle much but thought I would give it a try anyways. I will say I did lose between 1 and 3 pounds. Not much but it did do it’s job. While I was using this product I noticed I woke up earlier and felt better. I wasn’t a fan of the taste though
Glam W.
SAN LEANDRO, CA
OMG! this is the best 14 day Detox ever... I really enjoyed this tea, and I was able to drink it on a empty stomach and not get sick.  I also think the detox worked.   I got this Tea in my flourish voxbox. I would recommend this tea to anyone looking to detox or add to a workout.
Shyree B.
Love this tea. The taste was amazing and it helped me feel great in the morning. I would drink this again once i figure out where to find it. I recommend you drink plenty of water with it as well to stay hydrated.
Joyleta B.
Just started this FitTea 14 day detox today from my VoxBox. I've never done a detox before. So I really don't know what to expect other than what the bag says. I also am not a big fan of tea, but I have to say, the flavor wasn't that bad and it was easy to drink! Curious to get some good results!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart