BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Mandy E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Just tried my first cup of @fittea #14daydetox from my #flourishvoxbox @influenster #contest #freeproducts and am ENJOYING it so much. When you first open the package the smell hits you and is awesome. Very fresh and citrusy with hints of hibiscus(?) It actually reminds me exactly of my old Bath and body works Hibiscus aromatherapy tea(that has been discontinued) so I was very excited to taste it. It also comes it little organza silky tea bags instead of your typical tea bags-which in my opinion gives it a nice spa like quality and touch of class. 😁 So i just came back from vacation in the smokey mountains and decided to add a teaspoon of wildflower honey I got fresh from the mountains. It was the PERFECT compliment to this tea! Just added a hint of sweetness to this wonderfully fruity tea! I am normally a morning coffee drinker(i do love hot tea but choose coffee in the mornings) so giving it up this morning was a struggle but after tasting this detox tea it was a breeze. @Fittea I will absolutely be buying more of this delicious tea! I just cant wait to see the detox affects and how my health my benefit from it! Very excited! Thank you #fittea and @influenster for the opportunity to test this amazing product! 😍💕👍👍👍
Courtney B.
Dallas, GA
So I love these tea bags. Literally the bags themselves the way they're made in what I would assume is soap was really interesting and new to me. I love the packaging it's simple and to the point. Now let's get into taste. I liked it but there was an off putting taste that just wasn't for me and I don't know how well the detox itself worked because I haven't really noticed a difference.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea is pretty dang awesome. It really made me feel more full through the day and helped a lot with un-necessary bloating! It has a great smell and taste that is almost in matched. It isn’t too sweet but has just the right amount of sweet taste to make it yummy. Def an awesome product to try!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Fit Tea Detox Tea has a very strong flavor. Once you get past the flavor and keep going the results are great. The results take a few days to realize but I had noticeably less bloating within 3 days of drinking the tea. I love that I have less bloat. I noticed slight weight loss after 10 days. If you are looking for a life style change then Fit Tea Detox Tea is what you need.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
I love this tea! It's a bit pricey but it definitely detoxes you. You will pee alot! It helps with bloating and suppresses my appetite. I noticed quite a difference in my eating habits. It does give you energy if you drink it 1st thing in the mirning, it's not a jittery energy, it makes you more active if you are feeling sluggish. There's no crash either. Highly recommended
Tasha B.
Fremont, NE
I received a sample of this product free for a testing. I am not a fan. I did it as recommended for the 14 days and honestly didn't see a difference. The taste of the tea was very flowery.
Teresa V.
El Cajon, CA
I got this free in a voxbox last year. I can only give it 3 stars because it is overpriced. I feel like this absolutely helps with bloating and gives me an energy boost for working out, but I wish it wasn't so expensive. I forked out the cash and bought this at Wal-Mart in May to debloat for a wedding I was in. I'd possibly buy again for a flatter tummy (I bloat often and easily) for a special occasion, but not on a regular basis.
Noelia B.
Queens
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the tea. I was skeptical at the begining but I get impress for the result just taking the tea every morning and follow a health diet. I have to say that the price is on and I the flavor is great. definitely I will get more product and tea from them.
Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed tasting the tea, I received it in a box that they sent me for the purpose of trying the products for free and giving my opinion about them.I liked you because I helped him by giving me the energy he needed every day to do my exercise routines and in my daily life. It has natural ingredients and they are not prosed or with artificial flavors.
Mady T.
Palm Coast , FL
I love this tea. It kind of taste like sweet tea which im not the biggest fan of but I just put in some lemon juice. This tea makes me feel so refreshed and cleansed. It helped me lose some weight too. Definitely recommend this to everyone. I already do
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart