BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Kelsey W.
O Fallon, MO
Complimentary of influenster I got this sample of fittea needlessly to say I was skeptical. I am huge tea drinker but I am very particular. I was pleasantly surprised with their detox tea though. I have been drinking every morning instead of my normal coffee and I have definitely noticed a difference. My mind has been clearer and my tummy happier.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Tastes kinda blech BUT fldefinitely helps with water retention and bloating. The tea wasnt my favorite flavor (dandelion root I think?) But the results were worth it. I didn't particularly lose a lot of weight but I did feel lighter and less sluggish when it came to my digestion. Overall, pretty good experience.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very skeptical when I got the tea, but it was much better than anticipated. The flavir was pretty good and it was easy to make. After a few days I had more energy and seen a significant difference in bloating. Overall, I was satisfied.
Katherine R.
Cookeville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using/drinking this product for 3 years. It really is a good detox tea! I drink a cup every morning with a little organic honey before I eat breakfast and it makes me feel fuller and I don’t crave as much throughout the day. While using it I noticed my immune system got better I wasn’t as sick as much, it also regulated my digestive system. It gave my metabolism a boost. I noticed had more energy while drinking it. This product does what it says.. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Dulia E.
Bronx, NY
After having used it I saw some results I felt deflated my abdomen and with more energy.

Fit tea is made of organic green tea , ginger, Oolong wu lu, Garcinia Cambogia extract, pomegranate, honey
Kristen B.
Buford, GA
Unfortunately, I would not drink this tea again. I was so excited about receiving this because I had been wanting to try it for so long. The taste was terrible, and I wasn't able to get through 14 days of the tea to know if there were any actual results because it made me super jittery. It was as if I had drunk 4 cups of coffee on an empty stomach. I will say, that it did suppress my appetite though.
Elizabeth H.
Bullhead City, AZ
Having received the FitTea Detox Tea free to try I did find that I enjoyed the taste. I don't know that it did anything necessarily in the way to detox me and I didn't feel any more energetic that I typically do, it was just a cup of tea. I would drink it again, but I can't find myself paying more than $5 for a package.
Anna M.
Little Canada, MN
I received a 14-day sample of this tea in an Influenster box. I found it comforting, refreshing and true-to-its-word over my most bloatiest of days. The only disappointing thing was it didn't come with individual packages for the bags. So rather than just popping one in my purse for work every morning, I have to bring the whole bag. Not a big deal since I carry big purses, but a little less than ideal.
👑💋 A.
Lithonia, GA
I love this tea ! I drink it on the morning. It has such a great taste and smells great ! I love to add a little bit of honey ! I honestly think that it's helping me a lot people ask me what I drink to have a flat stomach!
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this tea, I like how it comes in like a little soft mesh baggie. The taste is really good too, no need for sweeteners, at least not for me. I like that this tea isn't harsh on your stomach like other detox teas are.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart