BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Alexys B.
I'm not a big tea person but was very willing to try this. It tastes gross when it's cold but with some honey while hot, it is much tastier. I'm not in the habit of remembering to do anything but get the kids ready for school in the morning and its suggested to consume the tea in the morning. I haven't seen a difference in my mental or physical traits while drinking this but I have only gone nine days of it so far. I'm not sure if drinking it in the afternoon instead is making a difference in how it works?
Rebecca A.
Monticello, KY
I just started using my free fit tea that I received today in my Influenster Voxbox. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste. I have another similar product in my cabinet and Fit Tea has a much better flavor. I plan using it the 14 days and beyond!! Thanks Fit Tea and thanks Influenster for a great product. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Fit Tea 14 Day Detox did help with that bloated feeling. I added a little honey to mine, and it was perfect. Just replaced 1 cup of coffee in the morning, and after the 2nd day, I noticed the reduction in bloating. I also had more energy. It helps support your metabolism too! Packed full of good for you stuff like green tea, garcinia cambogia, pomegranate, and a lot more. I ordered some online, as well as some of the wraps. What it said it did, it did. I was quite impressed with my short-term results.
Natalia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wanted to try a detox plan so i decided to give it a try. I love this detox tea, It is delicious (the taste is just perfect as it is without adding anything else), it has helped my stomach feel great!! not bloated at all, it also helps me to control cravings and I have noticed change in my tummy, it is flatter which I love (take into consideration that I try to eat as healthy as possible but have not done exercise since I started with it). I am buying the 28day plan now!!
Elle B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is such a scam and not worth the money. There is no evidence that this actually works. There is a laxative ingredient in this that will help you make bowel movements, but you can find medicine specifically for that if you're having issues with it. There is no evidence that laxatives such as this even help you lose weight. Please don't buy into this. Changing your diet and adding in exercise over time is what will really get you in shape.
Denisse M.
I loved the taste of the tea. As for physical results, I lost 3 lbs the first week but gained them back at the end of the 14 Days. To be fair, I wasn’t on any special diet. I simply kept my sort of healthy/okay regime while drinking this. The one thing I DID notice was that it helped me feel a lot less bloated and helped me go to the restroom more efficiently throughout. So although I gained the 3lbs back, I do feel slimmer (if that makes sense).
Nikkie S.
SHELTON, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For starters, it does taste just okay. If you had some raw honey to it, it tastes better. The price is ridiculously high. I won't be buying it again. I only tried it because I had an ibotta rebate. In the 14 days I only lost 2 pounds. I ate clean, did cardio, drank water in addition to the tea. It just didn't work for me. I won't be buying it again. I did like the taste, it was tolerable. There are better teas out there cheaper and work better.
Kelsey W.
O Fallon, MO
Complimentary of influenster I got this sample of fittea needlessly to say I was skeptical. I am huge tea drinker but I am very particular. I was pleasantly surprised with their detox tea though. I have been drinking every morning instead of my normal coffee and I have definitely noticed a difference. My mind has been clearer and my tummy happier.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Tastes kinda blech BUT fldefinitely helps with water retention and bloating. The tea wasnt my favorite flavor (dandelion root I think?) But the results were worth it. I didn't particularly lose a lot of weight but I did feel lighter and less sluggish when it came to my digestion. Overall, pretty good experience.
Chasity C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was very skeptical when I got the tea, but it was much better than anticipated. The flavir was pretty good and it was easy to make. After a few days I had more energy and seen a significant difference in bloating. Overall, I was satisfied.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart