BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received my fit tea in a voxbox promo. For the most, the first week I tried drinking a cup every morning to see if I experienced the lift of energy it said it was for. Unfortunately I did not, but I'm also not a morning person at all. Another thing perhaps not in its favor, it's very floral and herbal, like the tea I drink at night to chill out. So i enjoyed it much more when i started drinking it at night instead. The smell was surprisingly strong, so much i thought i might not enjoy the drink but once brewed it mellowed dramatically. So i got no energy or detox results, but it is an acceptable, if high priced, herbal tea.
Ashlea D.
Kansas City, KS
Trying this FREE through my box!! First time trying FitTea and i have to say it is really good!!! It almost reminds me of a chai latte in smell and taste. The bags dont have strings to help steep but thats not a big deal for me as i usually leave the bags in until im done with the drink because i like the darker and heavier taste. I have it hot right now, will try it cold at a later date to see if there is a difference in flavor. It says it helps boost energy so thats the major test for me.
Kimmy K.
This helped me detox by regulating my bathroom breaks. (: It tastes great without adding any sugar or honey and it has silky little sacks that look classy but, I didn’t share them. (: This review was based on a complimentary 14 day detox and is my honest review based on my experience! I recommend this to anyone for morning or before exercise it is an awesome product!
Ryan M.
Hazel Park, MI
I am the person that drinks soda 24/7 with no water, tea, coffee, or juice. When I received the tea I thought to myself it's just going to sit in the pantry and collect dust. A day or so after receiving the complimentary Voxbox from Influenster, I ended up trying Fit tea 14 day detox. To my amazement it was so good and very refreshing. I love everything about Fit tea! The taste, the flavor, the little energy boost, and just feeling all around good throughout the day after drinking Fit tea. Thanks for reading and I definitely recommend this to everyone! Even if aren't a tea drinker you won't be disappointed!
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
Honestly, I was expecting a bit more based on the claims and i rated it three stars because i didn't notice any major difference after the 14 day detox. I definitely loved the flavor of the tea and enjoyed how it brewed in hot or cold water easily. I loved the bag and how the elevated materials made the tea taste fresher and more flavorful. I didn't have to fish out loose leaves and i didn't have breakage. I did notice that my energy levels were up a bit and i was able to cut back in drinking so much coffee. That was a plus. All around, its a tasty product but im unsure how the detox is supposed to show up.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
I'm on day 5 of this tea. First day I mixed it with honey and lemon, but I don't like the taste. Day two; I had it on ice with some orange and mint, but I still don't like the taste...
Day 3, 4, and 5: I'm holding my nose and drinking it straight down! I have actually lost a pound or two and I have the satisfaction of "detoxing."
(I am committed to the whole 14 days!) I received the complimentary product to review.
Cole C.
I received this free from my influenster flourish VoxBox. When I opened the box I seen this Fit Tea 1st and was unsure about trying it. But after trying this I feel the taste is great and the smell is amazing and soothing. I would recommend this to everyone who needs a boost of energy in the morning and who wants to loose weight!! Try it out!!! It is good! Well worth the money!! #allnatural @fittea #myfittea @influenster #contest #flourishvoxbox Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm a fairly active person and go to the gym at least 3 or 4 times a week and eat healthy. I'm going to a wedding in 3 weeks so I wanted to try this tea to see if it would help with me losing any weight. I like the taste of this tea and it gives me energy. It has replaced my morning cup of coffee and I place the tea bag in a water bottle and drink it all day. I've been on it for little over a week and haven't seen any results. The only thing I've noticed is now I'm even more bloated and have gained weight and I thought this tea was supposed to do the opposite. I don't think I would purchase this again and I've bought another detox tea to try after the wedding.
Shannon W.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm a coffee drinker and I've never enjoyed the taste of hot tea.  That being said, I actually loved this tea.  The smell when you open the bag of Fit Tea is almost too much, but the taste is a perfect, mellow balance of floral and citrus.  I drank the tea luke warm with plain filtered water.  No added sweeteners or embellishments were necessary.
I'm going to breakdown my experience based on the product claims, because I have a lot to say:
1. "boosts energy" - I drank this tea first thing in the morning, instead of my usual coffee, and found it gave me the caffeine boost I needed without the coffee jitters I hate.
2. "lose weight" - This one is tough.  I did lose some weight, enough for my pants to fit better, but I made several other changes at the same time as starting the 14 day detox.  Instead of having coffee loaded up with creamer, I was drinking the tea.  Instead of having garbage for breakfast I started drinking Slimfast shakes.  The combo of drinking the tea and then the Slimfast definitely gave me more of a lasting fullness than the shake alone, so I wasn't looking for food until lunchtime.
3. "soothes digestive system" -   I started the 14 day detox while I was ovulating.  I get bloated and nauseous when I'm ovulating, and I noticed that drinking the tea in the morning truly did get rid of the bloating, while also making my stomach feel less queasy.
4. "14 day detox" - My bag actually had enough for 17 days!  It felt like more of a coffee detox than anything and that has been really good for me.
All in all, I think this is a great product that I would definitely like to keep using.  I would love to make it an everyday thing, rather than a occasional 14 day thing, but the price is too high for that. I have recommended this tea to my friends.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Crystal G.
Mesa, AZ
I received this tea with my #flourishvoxbox and I fell in love! It smells amazing, has a sweet taste, and coming from a coffee drinker, does its job waking you up! I usually drink about a pot of coffee by noon and I decided to give this tea a go after reading the ingredients rather than making more coffee. All I can say is WOW! My head felt clear, I did not get jittery, and the caffeine last awhile! Will DEFINITELY be repurchasing! Thanks #Influenster for letting my try this tea out! FitTea gained a new customer because of you!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart