BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Blair M.
Danville
It's only been two days of the 14 but my body does feel a bit different . And the taste is not bad at all. I add a bit of honey to it and it's a pretty good tea.
Erica L.
Great taste and it smells really good. It seems to be pretty on par with other detox teas. It won’t cause you to loose weight but it can help aid in your journey.
Melissa E.
N Chesterfld, VA
It was easy to make, I loved the loose leaf in the bag. Smelled fantastic, taste was good, I added Aguva to it to sweeten it a little bit which counter acts the detox but it was still yummy.
aminda g.
Loved everything about this tea from the flavor and the results I saw from using it. Would highly recommend this product to anyone with a weight loss or fitness goal to try it.
callie R.
Ukiah , CA
i did not care for this at all ... will not buy.  I tried this as a complimentary sample in my voxbox.  i do have to say though...it was a very generous sample!
Rayna J.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great tasting tea. Did not see a difference or feel any different. Other than that I would purchase it again. Received in a VoxBox from Influenster but the opinions are my own.
Genesis G.
I've been drinking this tea for a week now and I can honestly tell you this detox is amazing. I'm starting my period in a couple days and I haven't bloated at all, or gained weight! In fact, the opposite! I've lost a pound or two of water weight, and it is great for some extra added energy! The taste is great too! AND it's all natural ingredients! Definitely recommend if your planning for a vacation or pictures and want to debloat! -I did receive this from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes, but I honestly 100% LOVE this!!
Jamie G.
Gladstone, MO
I received a free trial from influenster. I was leary at first because it smells like lemon pledge. This tea was AMAZING!!! I have caffeine sensitivities and was nervous how this product would make me feel. It gave me a pep in my step but no sick feelings. I drank it hot with no sweetners or honey. Very good will definitely be buying once my complimentary sample is gone.
Jatan E.
AVON PARK, FL
I'm excited to try this FitTea 14 Day Detox ❤ this is my first time trying a detox which makes me curious to know what my end results are going to feel like. I will do another review after my 14 days are up! Thank you Influenster for letting me review these awesome products for free in the new #FlourishVoxBox ❤
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received my fit tea in a voxbox promo. For the most, the first week I tried drinking a cup every morning to see if I experienced the lift of energy it said it was for. Unfortunately I did not, but I'm also not a morning person at all. Another thing perhaps not in its favor, it's very floral and herbal, like the tea I drink at night to chill out. So i enjoyed it much more when i started drinking it at night instead. The smell was surprisingly strong, so much i thought i might not enjoy the drink but once brewed it mellowed dramatically. So i got no energy or detox results, but it is an acceptable, if high priced, herbal tea.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,107 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart