BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Jaleesa C.
Fayetteville, AR
I felt really good drinking this tea. Be warned that the first day it does upset your stomach. I did order another bag offline and still use it....it cut down on my bloating by a lot.
Tracy M.
I tried the bag and it didn't taste any different then any other green tea. As for detoxing, I didn't see any difference, so no I wouldn't recommend this product.
Pamela F.
New Plymouth, OH
This tea is fantastic. I had to get used to the flavor but it was good. I am not sure if it was completely effective but cannot day it did not do what it claims.
Rachael H.
Disgusting, and literally did nothing for me. Detox tea are a sham and I was disappointed that I had received some from Influenster. I thought they delt in legitimate products.
Vanessa A.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I loved this product! From the smell of it to how it well it worked with my body to lose some weight. I started seeing results within 1 week! Completely shocked!
Tara S.
Marietta, GA
This is a fantastic product that leaves you looking and feeling sunny & healthy. I wake up in the morning after use, I just feel more refreshed and ready to start the day. I have recommended this product to many friends and coworkers.
Tameshia S.
Fairview, TX
I was so excited to try this tea!! I had one serving and became extremely ill the next day. My blood pressure was high & I became very lightheaded & nauseous. Very scary situation. I’m not sure if I just had a bad reaction to an ingredient in the tea, but I wouldn’t try it again to find out.
Malkia C.
Florida City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I drank the tea each morning and didn't change any eating habits and lost five pounds. The flavor is not the best. Hopefully they can come up with a flavored tea.
Melissa B.
Over all great taste if you enjoy herbal teas. I love that each tea was already individually bagged to save on time. I didn’t see any results from this tea though.
Nina C.
After trying this tea in my Influenster box, I actually ordered it. The taste was good and I felt it curbed my appetite a bit. It was a fair price and good value.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart