BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Mary J.
Mt Prospect, IL
This is so good! It helped me suppress my appetite and lose weight with a good diet. I have recently bought another 2 week supply cuz I loved it so much. Tastes refreshing!!
Kellie H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this stuff is really just hype. I did like the taste but I don’t think it did anything that just buying or making a regular ginger lemon tea at home would do.
Pamela A.
Norcross, GA
The product made my tummy look so good through out the day! It really helped detox all the bad things I had in me. My stomach also felt less bloated than before also.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
This tea was great with a few drops honey and I felt better after just a few days of drinking it. The results are totally noticable. I would definitely try this again!
Stephanie B.
Goshen, IN
I don’t really like tea but it’s a good quality product. It my my expectations. I haven’t tried other detox products so I don’t have anything to compare it to.
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’m actually drinking mine right now. Makes me feel so rested and nice : I wouldn’t say it helps in weight loss or anything but it’s good . Tastes nice. I’ll buy again.
Amanda M.
Jefferson, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love love love this product. Not only did it help with that gross bloat feeling, it also helped give me the boost I needed to get my day started. Definitely a must have!
Melanie G.
Madison, IN
I'm definitely a tea person, but like it better when it's pre-made. Detox tea is a good idea, but definitely need to combine with eating habits to have best results.
Tracy M.
I tried the bag and it didn't taste any different then any other green tea. As for detoxing, I didn't see any difference, so no I wouldn't recommend this product.
Jaleesa C.
Fayetteville, AR
I felt really good drinking this tea. Be warned that the first day it does upset your stomach. I did order another bag offline and still use it....it cut down on my bloating by a lot.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart