BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Michelle G.
Harlingen, TX
Love , love, love this tea. Gave me a boost of energy in the mornings. Helped boost my metabolism and helped me be regular. Curbed my appetite. I would totally recommend this to anyone.
tiffany m.
New Haven, CT
I absolutely love this tea!! It taste great and is very effective. This was a free sample, however I will definitely purchase this product and tell all my friends how great it is.
Stacey P.
Lodi, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I seriously love this product! I used this and the first week and also did exercise and eat healthy it really help me lose weight and remember to keep hydrated! Definitely r commend it!
Yahaira R.
Mahanoy City, PA
It tastes great, gave me just enough boost in the morning, and curbed my appetite. I felt like I ate better during the day and feel great. It's a nice supplement to a healthy lifestyle
Irene P.
Middleton, ID
It’s Mot Bad Didn’t Teally Use Iy For Yhe 14 days detox. It don’t really taste good but when you add some honey it a little better but idk I personally think it’s okay it’s like green tea but idk it’s really hard
Vanessa R.
Stokesdale, NC
I tried this product. Im not a huge tea drinker but this one was pretty good! I didn't feel bloated and i lost a few pounds after the 14 days. It didn't have me craving sweets either!
Jamie E.
Fitchburg, MA
The tea smells awful and doesn’t taste that good either. I couldn’t get past the taste and the fact that the tea came through the tea bags. I wasn’t able to complete the 14 days as I couldn’t even finish day 1
Katie S.
Lexington, KY
I was very skeptical and thought this was kind of gimmicky, but it did an amazing job of relieving water retention and gave me SO much energy. It's great to drink before a workout.
Tiffany S.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Love love love this stuff!  I am a huge tea fan, and this one tastes great, with no need to add sweetness or anything else.  Help suppress my appetite and give me energy!
Melissa D.
Barnwell, SC
Personally I didn't care for this product. I used it two days and quit. The taste was terrible. It did give me some energy but I just wouldn't recommend it because it was so nasty.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart