BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Sam D.
Alto, GA
I could not stand the taste of this! I would rate it no stars but it did help get rid of belly bloat. I would have rather have the benefits from a pill, because these ingredients just didn’t hit my palate right.
Alejandra G.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in one the vox box and absolutely love it! It really did help with getting regular I was having stomach pains and gas and I was drinking this every day I could really tell a difference when I stopped! Only down fall is the price 😪
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
It tastes great and really helped after I had my baby. It gave me the kick start I needed to start losing weight and getting back on track for my weight loss journey that I had started before I became pregnant.
Angelina C.
Purchased at: CVS
It didn’t do crap LOL... tasted like foliage from under a bear’s ass, didn’t make me feel more energized, and of course it didn’t boost my metabolism or anything so I didn’t lose weight at a rapid pace... what a waste
Lauren M.
Anderson , SC
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Effective in eliminating bloat and tastes better than I expected. Great value also. This is by far the best tasting fit tea I’ve had and I am extremely satisfied.
Katie R.
Antelope , CA
I am not a fan of the Fit Tea (casually waiting for an angry mob with pitch forks) . This particular tea mad my stomach turn and very gassy. Unfortunately, it takes a while pass and left me feeling in pain.
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think this may have helped me lose lbs by going to the bathroom. So if you have problems in that area this may be right up your alley. It also reduced inflammation and just gave me a sense of well-being.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this tea. It tastes amazing and the effects are very noticeable. It gives me a boost of energy and helps with bloating and appetite. It is really easy to make and I would highly recommend this tea.
Monica M.
Lauderhill, FL
Not much of a tea drinker so I sometimes would opt not to drink this . It only tasted good with honey in it and after drinking for exactly 1 week straight I felt no difference other than having headaches
Lee-Ana Z.
I had never use a product like this one but since i started the detox the only thing i can say is that i love it it works wonderful the flavor is a little strong but you get use too fit tea is the best.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart