BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Savana C.
Norton, VA
I FitTea Detox has a bit of a tang, but once you've drank you morning glass you can tell it's working. It gave me energy and I all around felt good. Once I completes the 14 days my body felt so much better.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this complementary in one of my boxes and unfortunately I was not able to complete it because it did not agree with me but I've heard very wonderful things about it. I was just very sensitive to the product
Nancy R.
Kimball, TN
I don't normally care for tea of any kind, but this one is smooth, makes you feel refreshed! I believe it is effective because after you drink it, your not as interested in indulging in a bunch of junk! I would purchase this product in the future!
Gigi H.
Newport News, VA
This detox tea was a very convenient tea and very taste tea. I liked to drink this tea cold. I would brew a large pitcher of tea and i would take some to work or take it on the go. I lost 5 pounds drinking this.
Chelsea B.
Lewisville
I’m not a huge fan of “fitness teas” but I do like this one. The flavor is deep but smooth. I enjoyed it with lemon and agave nectar. I did notice a change in my energy and motivation so that’s a plus on my end!
Amy S.
Rock Hill, SC
The taste is actually not that bad. It makes my bloating go down a whole lot. And I really don't see any visual affects on the toilet. And when it does make me go, it's not a omgosh I gotta go now kinda feeling.
Sam D.
Alto, GA
I could not stand the taste of this! I would rate it no stars but it did help get rid of belly bloat. I would have rather have the benefits from a pill, because these ingredients just didn’t hit my palate right.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
It tastes great and really helped after I had my baby. It gave me the kick start I needed to start losing weight and getting back on track for my weight loss journey that I had started before I became pregnant.
Alejandra G.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this in one the vox box and absolutely love it! It really did help with getting regular I was having stomach pains and gas and I was drinking this every day I could really tell a difference when I stopped! Only down fall is the price 😪
Lauren M.
Anderson , SC
I was pleasantly surprised by this product. Effective in eliminating bloat and tastes better than I expected. Great value also. This is by far the best tasting fit tea I’ve had and I am extremely satisfied.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart