BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I rated this product a 3 only because I'm really not a tea drinker so I was very skeptical about tryiing this product. I tried it one time and wasn't too crazy about the taste. the flavor was too strong for my liking
Shalea F.
Minneapolis, MN
This Detox tea is EVERYTHING!!!! I’ve been looking for a detox tea to help with my weight loss journey and I was so excited to see this in my VoxBox!! I followed the directions and had a cup of tea every morning and it gave me such a big boost of energy.
Vanessa A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells good,taste great but I had some bathroom issues after drinking it. Had tummy issues for daus after stopping drinling it. It did decrease the bloating and some inches. I was unable to complete the entire 14 day trial
Brittany M.
Pelican Rapids, MN
When I first opened this free sample I wasn't expecting much but I was proven wrong. It smells amazing but has a nice subtle flavor. It seemed to help with my bloating as well! I will definitel be buying some for myself!
Shahara W.
this started my process of losing 40 pounds in 4 months. i drank one cup daily and worked out and the pounds started to drop. i did not have to go to the bathroom outside of the usual so i dont consider this a laxative
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I dropped three pounds in like two days because this got rid of so much water weight. Plus it tastes really good and is nice to drink in the morning. It is expensive but is very worth it, and I plan to buy this again.
Danya A.
Bronx, NY
Great tea! Tastes great and works fine. I don’t really think it helps with weight loss but it does taste pretty great. But I wouldn’t purchase this product just for the taste
JJ♡Rubio R.
Winton, CA
I didn't notice a difference while drinking this fit tea that I received complimentary from my influenster voxbox. I wish I had more to be able to get the full benefits from the product. The taste is hard to swallow
Anne S.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m not much for drinking hot tea every morning. I had a hard time getting past the smell. It was better than the initial scent however. I didn’t notice a boost in energy or a decrease in weight. Just isn’t for me!
cynthia e.
Buckeye, AZ
Taste was good. Nice and refreshing.  Did noticed it suppressed my hunger. I think its a little pricey for us stay at home moms but it is cheaper than most supplements out there. I would recommend for anyone trying to lose weight and gain energy.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart