BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Christine R.
Skowhegan, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in a voxbox, and let my daughter use it. She was having a cup every morning and loved the flavor, as well as the energy it gave her to start her morning for school. She recommends this as a good product to buy
Frances H.
Racine, WI
OMG I love this Fit Tea! Detox is an excellent description my body is running at top speed thanks to the tea. I drink it in the morning and it helps me feel energetic. I love the fat burning and reduced bloated feeling.
Megan M.
I love the flavor of FitTea with a pinch of lemon and honey in the morning. Its a great way to start the day with energy for a workout! Its better to drink consecutively with a work out routine to get the most out of this tea
Katie N.
I received fit tea in a voxbox and was pleasantly surprised how much I actually liked it. It tasted really good, gave me great energy, and reduced that bloating feeling. I really like it and looked forward to my tea each day.
Rachel H.
Estero, FL
Loved drinking this everyday. The taste was great, even my kids liked it. My favorite way to drink it was iced with a spoonful of stevia
Powder. Very refreshing every afternoon. I received this product free from Influenster.
Lakisha T.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I liked that the tea was easy to prepare, and that the taste wasn't horrible...I don't care for lemon so the subtle lemon flavor kind of took some getting used to. I felt very energized and less bloated, when using this tea.
Amanda M.
Frankln Frnce, OH
I liked the flavor of the Tea. But I can’t truly say I saw enough all benefits that it stated. I didn’t get the energy part from this product or the “diet”. It is a great tea. But not energy efficient like it claims.
Priscila R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice product. It really helps my systems detox everything.  Plus my body feels better now when Im eating my food it feels a relief at my stomach no to have those horrible gases inside because the food is not good . I will be buying next time for sure
jennifer b.
Waterbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I rated this product a 3 only because I'm really not a tea drinker so I was very skeptical about tryiing this product. I tried it one time and wasn't too crazy about the taste. the flavor was too strong for my liking
Amy W.
Spanaway, WA
Fit tea is great tasting, I wished it would have gave me a lil more energy, but overall it did what it said, I got it in my voxbox and I used it for 14 days. It works and I’d recommend this to my friends, but I caution them about the lack of energy. It’s tasty!!
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart