BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Love love Love this tea! I love it so much that Not only did I participate in the 14day detox I went on to do the 28 day detox challenge which was very hard to stick to during the holidays but it also helped me get through the holidays.
Sinthia P.
Fort Worth, TX
I disliked this product taste was awful, I couldn't really take two good gulps of it. Wouldn't recommend this product. Honestly can't say if it works only tried it once.
Nikki D.
Shreveport, LA
I personally did not like the flavor of this tea. It did a good job at detoxing my body but it was very hard to force myself to drink it due to the flavor. This could be a personal preference but that is the reason for 3 stars.
Valerie B.
Mckinney, TX
This tea was not to my taste. I like the ideal of a detox tea but it was bitter and did nothing to curb my appetite. I prefer a strong peppermint tea to help soothe me and help my digestion. I will not be recommending this tea.
Erica C.
Taunton, MA
Love this tea!! Being 6 months postpartum and not feeling great about myself this has helped my appetite, energy level and my bloating! The taste is great too. I have continued to buy this because of how much I have enjoyed it.
Natasha S.
I really couldn't tell much of a difference in anything from using this tea.  The taste is just a little bitter which makes it hard to drink without a sweetener.  It's a decent tea but doesn't make the cut as a detox.
Airyeal C.
Endicott, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Taste was a bit interesting g to get used to but I added some honey and it was pretty good. Dunno if I’d go out searching for it specifically but I’d buy it on sale or something like that. Saw it in store but it was a bit pricey
Julie P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
The taste is not the best because I’m not a fan of anise in my drink and ginger. But I’m a fan of the benefits so I just chug it down with some honey and it actually works I feel more energized in the mornings and I maybe losing a little belly fat?
Elizabeth S.
This trail tea was amazing! The taste was good (honestly I did not think I was going to like the flavor). I drank as it recommended and lost a few pounds with it! I would def buy it again and again! It also made me feel more energetic!
Marisa M.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I’ve never tried a detox tea and in my head I always thought they would taste bad, but this was delicious! The only downfall is that I can’t go to a store and buy it and since it’s a little expensive I have not ordered it yet.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart