BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Cathryn F.
Tallahassee , FL
Really enjoyed my sample of this that came in my first voxbox! I did feel like it kept me from being bloated when I normally would be! It has a nice taste to it as well so I didn’t have to sweeten it! Enjoyed replacing my coffee with it!
Elyn J.
Humboldt, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not sure if this works or not couldn't get past the scent and the taste is putrid. Other family members had the same reaction. Since this was a complimentary trial from Influenster, I feel horrible giving it such a negative review.
Amanda P.
Newtown Sq, PA
I thought this tea was a little strong in terms of flavor but enjoyed it enough. I don’t know that I saw any actual benefits from the ingredients, but it was a nice change of pace from my usual teas. I received it free as a sample to review but probably wouldn’t buy on my own.
Jennifer P.
Canyon Lake, TX
This was easy to make and had a nice flavor. I'm not sure that it really kept me full or did any real "detoxing" since I have a good liver and kidneys. But it set me in a healthy mindset in the morning, so that was good enough for me.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I don’t know if it was because i was eating healthy and also working out but i kid you not that this detox tea definitely works wonders. I got in tip top shape drinking this and it boosted my energy so much. Definitely try this out
Ashley F.
Urbandale, IA
This tea has a nice taste. It was like I was drinking my tea like normal. I also had started eating better at the same time as drinking this tea, so not sure how it affected my weight. I did notice it helped to "detox" my inards...
Tera W.
Post Falls, ID
I gave up my morning coffee and switched to this for 2 weeks. And although I switched right back when I was done, I was surprised how good I felt each morning. It tasted good (I drank it iced), and I didn't feel tir e d and cranky or have caffeine withdrawals.
Jessica M.
Sapulpa, OK
I love this tea. It has a great refreshing citrus flavor that is delicious. It gave me a little energy boost and helped me to feel fill so I didn't eat as much. It was a free trial but I will definitely be getting some more.
LaRayna M.
W Sacramento, CA
Love love Love this tea! I love it so much that Not only did I participate in the 14day detox I went on to do the 28 day detox challenge which was very hard to stick to during the holidays but it also helped me get through the holidays.
Sinthia P.
Fort Worth, TX
I disliked this product taste was awful, I couldn't really take two good gulps of it. Wouldn't recommend this product. Honestly can't say if it works only tried it once.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart