BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Heather T.
Hillsboro, OH
I received the 14 day detox and will say I only tried it for one day. After that one day I would say it definitely detoxes your body. I drank my morning cup around 10 in the morning and 12 hours later it was as if a timer went off in my body. I know this is tmi, but I have never had diarrhea before in my life until drinking this tea. It was as if every ounce inside my digestive tract was coming out including just water. I couldn’t bring myself to do it a second day with the fear of returning to the toilet like that all over again.
Kristin M.
Bostic, NC
Truly has been a blessing. Tastes way better than expected and within a few days I saw a change in my energy, bloating, skin, and no more headaches. Will continue you this in cycle for as long as possible!
Aliki X.
OFallon, MO
This is pretty great. But in the end I feel like you could get the same results from just buying these tees off of Amazon without the brand-name. Your sensually just paying for a fancy name and an idea.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
It tastes great! It also made me feel better. I enjoyed drinking the tea every morning it was much better than drinking coffee in the mornings. I feel like it really cleaned me out as well. I would recommend you try it.
Amber H.
Orlando, FL
I recieved this as a sample to try from Influenster but my personal opinion is; delicious tea, I drink tea daily and when this arrived switched over to give this a chance and really enjoyed the flavor! I did notice a boost in energy, nothing like with sugary drinks or coffee this was more natural which was great. Adding this to my favorite tea list and will have since picked some up from the store! It says it helps with bloating as well, we shall find out!
Gentle M.
I️ love the results I️ get from this tea but hate the flavor. If only they could make it taste different. The flavor is very lemony & gingery both of which I do not like...at all...I️ mean I️ really don’t like them. Because of that it was very difficult for me to get a whole cup down. BUT...the results I️ got were more than enough to make up for it & make me a total fan & repeat customer. Feeling relief from my bloating was worth it in itself but that’s not where it stops. It also gave me a boost of energy & I️ ended up losing 5lbs (probably would’ve been more if I’d have been able to get the full cup down each day). So happy I️ got to try this & now have a place to turn when I get so bloated I️ think I️ can’t breathe anymore. This is my new best frenemy (at least until they change the flavor & then it will be my new best friend!)
Meigan Z.
Monroeville, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I really liked this tea — not so much because of the packaging claims, but because of the taste. It had a strong taste of anise/black licorice and I really enjoyed it. I can’t say if it worked as promised or not, I didn’t notice any decrease in appetite aside from the fact that I felt full from chugging it before breakfast. I didn’t notice any significant weight loss either, so I’m not completely sold on the benefits. For the taste? Solid 5 stars. For the benefits? 2 stars.
M U.
Nixa, MO
Tried this out a few months ago and i liked it. Taste pretty good but it definitely will have you in the restroom. But it’s a good detox. I’m definitely going to detox again.
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this tea and the care they took in combining the perfect ingredients. It will definitely get rid of stomach bloat and detox the body. You will notice you have more energy too after the first couple of days. I suggest drinking lots of water when using this. The taste isn't the best, but I don't like to add any sweeteners, so probably would taste better with honey. The taste is tolerable enough for me though because I love the benefits!
Angelina J.
Kissimmee, FL
This tea tastes so delicious! It was very light, and didn't get thick like some teas do. I didn't notice a difference in weight loss, I wasn't using it for the that purpose. More so for the energy, if you're sensitive to caffeine I wouldn't recommend. Even though it doesn't contain caffeine there's another ingredient in it that boosts energy and may affect those who are sensitive
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart