BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Kelly B.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
The Fit Tea 14 Day Detox sample I received from Influenster helped me debloat after some boredom and stress eating during Hurricane Irma. I also noticed that it reduced my appetite a bit. I loved the taste and that it didn't make me feel jittery.
Michelle W.
It tastes really good. I was really enjoying having it but then I forgot to keep drinking it. Oops. I guess I should start again. Although I did notice it helping with bloating which is great! I think its worth it and would totally get it again...
Dana E.
Amazing product to promote overall well-being and purification. It works well to add a skip to your step and relieve everyday ailments like bloating. It's affordable and effective. I felt a renewed sense of self and more in tune with a healthier me!
Rea Y.
Really seen results and felt amazing after taking the 14 days of detox tea. I was not sure I would notice anything but I felt like I had more energy and my bloated feeling went away and I was able to tell I got rid of toxins and build up in my body
Amanda R.
Hanford, CA
I loved this tea! After 2 weeks of use i really did feel a little healthier and felt more energized. The flavor was good a litte different than any other tea or fit tea i have tried in the past. I would love to purchase more and experience more of what this product can do to my health.
Carrie N.
I didn’t notice a huge weight difference after I finished the tea, but I did feel like it was getting all the toxins out. I wouldn’t use it if you are trying to lose weight, but if you are truly just looking for a detox, this is a good one to try.
Brianne M.
Rio Rancho, NM
I wasn’t a huge fan of this tea. I didn’t like the taste of it and I felt like it didn’t really do anything. I was more thirsty after drinking it, and my stomach just didn’t feel right. I wouldn’t recommend this to someone who wants to lose weight.
Lamekka T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so in love with these tea. Every once in a while, I get bloated from bad eating. This tea helps to get things going without any cramping and having to run to the bathroom. It's just a natural movement. Highly recommend if you are not regular.
Alisa R.
Love this tea! Does what it says, detox and doesn’t taste bad! If you’ve wanted to try something like this I would recommend this brand! Skinny mint tea dupe! Got this to try and review and I was so excited! Have recently purchased more, try it!
Jamie S.
GUILFORD, CT
I'm going to have to start hiding my Influencer boxes.  This time, my husband snagged this tea out of the box to try.  He used it everyday and said that it had a nice taste and it was exactly what he wanted to get back on track.  I got a few sips and I liked that it was light and refreshing.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart