BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
priscilla b.
Laveen, AZ
I loved the flavor of the tea, I didn't need to add any honey or sugar to sweeten it. It worked exactly like I expected, I wasn't bloated, I felt energized, had mental clarity and lost a few pounds. I would definitely buy it and drink it on a regular basis.
Kristina C.
I loved this tea. I am an avid tea drinker and this tea tasted awesome. It also helped me reduce bloating. If you just follow the routine it's as easy as that. I didn't have as drastic results as some people did, but it did help. And even if it didn't I would get I again just for my morning tea. It's so good!
Kandice T.
Emmett, MI
I received this item free for review from Influenster. I have never used a detox tee before so I don’t have anything to compare it to. I feel like this did detox my GI system and helped with a bit of abdominal bloat. The only thing I did not enjoy was the taste.
Autumn E.
Stuttgart, AR
I could never fully get through the Tea Detox. I was always stuck in the bathroom if I drank it. Not sure if that's what was supposed to happen, but I gave it three tries before just throwing it away. It could be different for everyone, but it's not for me.
Katina F.
l’ve seen this product before and have always wanted to try lt our. The taste and aroma of the tea was amazing and meet all of my expectations. Felt less bloated after the trial period. A great value for the product and they have other products as well.
Elena R.
I have heard so much about this and have done a lot of research on it, but I do have yet to try it. From what i"ve seen, is all good results and tastes good. I am all about detoxes and cleanses, and also I love teas and think this would be good to try it out!
Kara S.
Aitkin, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay seriously how did so many people like this?! I found this tea extremely hard to drink because of the terrible taste!! I even tried adding honey and could not take it down. I do like other teas like aveda and green tea but could not handle this. Bummer!!!!
Aleasha B.
Humble, TX
So I just got this Tea and I am trying to figure the taste out.
I really hope it works because I would love to see some results from drinking tea for 14 days. I bet It will reduce bloating and stuff but I don’t know about pounds. We will see how it works.
Jennifer W.
BIDWELL, OH
The smell and flavor was terrible I couldn't get passed that to finish a whole glass. I'm not big on detox stuff so that could possibly be why I wasn't a fan. I also don't like tea hot or cold so that could be the issue too. Just wasn't a product for me.
Kelly B.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
The Fit Tea 14 Day Detox sample I received from Influenster helped me debloat after some boredom and stress eating during Hurricane Irma. I also noticed that it reduced my appetite a bit. I loved the taste and that it didn't make me feel jittery.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart