BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Brandee H.
Kansas City, MO
I thought this was a great product.  I definitly felt less bloated.  I wish there was more information regarding the product and all of the results and things, however that hasn't really been developed.  I liked the product but wish I had more information
Cheryl W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Sadly this didn’t do anything for me but make me pee a lot. I ate clean while doing it, but it’s not really a detox per say. Plus you can probably make your own detox with lemon
Bailey B.
Maumelle, AR
This tea is delicious. It was a great addition to my morning routine, and I loved the way it made me felt. I’m not sure if it had the effect that it says it should have, and I didn’t lose weight, but it did make me feel energized in the morning without needing coffee.
Arlene S.
Los Angeles, CA
To be honest, I did not fully take the whole 14 days of drinking this tea;although, when I did, it was good. I really liked it. And the reason I didn’t take it for the full days is because I’m not a tea drinker, and it wasn’t completing my day. But it is good though.
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
My husband really enjoyed using this product, I was pregnant and could not. But he definitely said that by day 5 he felt more awake and had more energy. By day 14 his skin looked better and he said he had an easier time getting up in the morning haha.
Cj N Sarah R.
Sanford, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this after I had my 4th kid to help with losing weight. I already don’t care for tea but it wasn’t terrible I was able to drink it.. I thought it was better cold. Honestly it was hard to tell if it actually helped any because I was eating really healthy and exercising. However it did make me quite regular!
Mandy D.
Altoona, PA
I could not figure out what the rant and rave was for Fit Tea. I did not feel well after drinking it. Maybe this was how I was to feel. But this tea is definitely not for me. It didn't taste bad but I felt nauseous after drinking it. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
T L.
Burlington , KY
I don’t really care for tea so my opinion may differ from a tea lover. I only tasted it. I’m not sure of the overall results from it. It was a complimentary product from Influenster. Seems like a good idea for someone who likes tea and wants to watch their weight.
Eva P.
Fayetteville , WV
Tea was surprisingly good even though when you first open the package, the smell is so strong. I did not notice any added energy though. I’m not much of a morning person, so I wasn’t surprised. Did seem to help with a little bloat but I did not loose much weight.
Tameka S.
Love Love Love!! This product is amazing I do my best to drink a cup as often as possible. It holds up great to other teas but I love that this one helps with bloating. Overall I will continue to purchase this product in the future! Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart