BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Alicia M.
Colonia, NJ
This was okay. I have tried other detox teas and this one was okay. I did like the fact that it came already in a tea bag. What I disliked was the artificial sweat taste. I like no sugar in my tea. It also didn’t “help” me with going to the bathroom so I didn’t feel like any toxins were leaving my body.
Amy H.
Hot Springs, AR
This tea I was skeptical at first about. I was afraid I’d be in hunched over in the bathroom, but that was not the case. I lost 15 lbs. and yes I know most was probably water weight but it made me feel good
Lisa F.
Lansing, MI
I loved it! The flavor was great so I didn't need to add any honey or lemon. When Influenster asked me to try it I was skeptical, but now I am looking forward to purchasing more for myself! I have also encouraged my followers, family and friends to try this tea as well! Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Kara R.
I received this FIT Tea free from Influenster and I definitely noticed results and more energy. The only thing I couldn't shake was the flavor. I added honey and even stevia but I couldn't get used to the flavor. I would definitely try again if I needed an extra boost. Fit Tea 14 Day Detox
Diana V.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great detox experience. Didn't make me sick or nauseous. Drank in the morning with another tea bag of choice, felt energized. The taste and scent were fantastic, very pleasing, delicious and it was one of my favorite parts of the day, to smell the tea bag in the morning before brewing.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Love it. The tea gives me energy, and being a diabetic I need alittle help with that. I lost 3 pounds sice since Ive been drinking it. I know it is not alot but 3 pounds for a person with type 2 diabetes is awsome
India R.
Cumming, GA
I received the fit tea in an Influenster box. I didn’t particularly see or feel any different. The tea was very good though, despite not being able to add sugar. I’d rather just drink it just because rather than as a detox. I’m rating this 2 stars based on the taste. Not so much of the detox part.
Katie G.
I didn't much care for the taste but liked the overall product! It helped with some bloating and helped me to relax after a long day. Compared to alternatives, it is one of the better brands. It definitely met my expectations but I don't think that I would buy it just because of the cost compared to the alternatives.
Tiffany E.
The taste honestly wasnt that great. I never changed my eatings habits in any way while taking this. I did continue to run and my regular work outs through out the time period. Some days I felt less bloated and lost about an average of 3 lbs in total. I feel like you see small short term results.
Lowanda J.
Summerville, SC
I enjoyed the taste of this tea. As far as for fitness, maybe if it came with a meal plan I would have understood it better. I didn't find it to suppress my appetite.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart