BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Yusmary V.
I liked its flavor, that touch of ginger is fabulous. I felt good those days that I was taking it, I felt less inflamed at abdominal level
Cécile G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried other detox teas, yes they worked, but I am in love with the taste of this one. The fit tea also gave me lots of energy too.
Yajhaira N.
Apopka, FL
Me encantó, tanto su sabor y el efecto en mi cuerpo, el cual efectuó sin causarme cólicos ni ningún otro tipo de malestar. Recomendado
nurah s.
460528
this is good when for ur heath and u can drink this in the morning when u just woke up and u can also bring this tea to the gym :))
karima l.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
FitTea is so amazing everytime I drink them I feel more energized. They really do work ! It's exactly what i was looking for.
Haley F.
Gander
Purchased at: Walmart
I really didn’t find that this did much aside from giving me an upset stomach to be honest. My friends have said the same!
Wiam R.
This fit tea is the besssst teaaa that i haaave never seen it befoooore becaause it work a lot and i lovee it really 😍😘😘
Maria G.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Este producto es el indicado si buscas bajar se peso. Es muy saludable, ayuda mucho a desintoxicar el cuerpo. Muy bueno!
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Excellent product. Bought it by recommendation from friends and just did not live without it. Met my expectations. Love
Ve274784 MAGALIS C.
A product with excellent results Fit Tea 14 Day Detox i intend to buy it and use it again!
Recommemded 100%
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart