BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
evelyn Car-19081 f.
Este producto me llego y en verdad no tenia mucha fe sobre esto.
A la primera no estuve muy convencida
Pero luego nose me fue gustando,es un buen producto pero dificik de conseguir.
Chelsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never tries this detox tea as yet.. i really wish that i could try it ..but what i have heard so far is that it is a very good detoxifying item works very well
Djebbari H.
Bonsoir  💕 j'espère que vous allez bien ,et que vous avez passé un très beau week-end 😚Je suis très  contente d'avoir la chance de tester le thé Super Fruit de chez  Undefined  🍵 que je remercie énormément pour leur générosité et pour le magnifique colis qu'il m'ont envoyé 💖 Qui contient le sachet de thé super fruit detox 28jrs que je l'ai pas encore essayer ,mais il sent super bon 😍 et une bouteille thermostat rose gold que je trouve très original ,et pratique au même temp ❤️
Valentina S.
NORTH PORT, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product worked great for me! I'm a big coffee drinker so I just replaced my usual morning cup with the tea (and a little honey) and I never felt the difference. My clothes fit better at the end of the 14 days and my appetite felt under control. I definitely recommend!I was surprised how good this tea tasted! I loved starting my morning with hot cup, it really gave me the boost of energy I needed for a morning workout!
doris s.
I was surprised how good this tea tasted! I loved starting my morning with hot cup, it really gave me the boost of energy I needed for a morning workout! I received this product free for testing purposes
Elen M.
UK
I’ve read a lot of reviews on these kinds of teas before due to their large amount of advertising on social media, particularly on instagram. I did try a 14-day detox but could ‘t notice any big changes that really made me want to do it again etc. The taste wasn’t bad or anything it’s just a weird concept in my opinion and I can’t really say if it works or not. Also these have had a bad press lately for being “misleading” apparently.
z i.
Everyone is talking about a product that I really want to try to give my point of view.The high quality of the product. The quick effect is better than some products
Sadeen A.
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Nishtha G.
I love this tea, taste is good. You can feel the smell after opening the bag. I am not a fan of herbal products but this tea tastes good and also helpful in improving digestion.
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Lo estoy comenzando a usar el sabor no me resulta agradable pero los resultados valen la pena. he comenzado a bajar medidas, seguro lo seguiré usando, para lograr los resultados esperados. Es un producto con propiedades muy especiales excelente.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart