BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Gayle A.
Decatur, GA
I believe I would never have tried a product like Fit Tea 14 Day Detox if I would not have been given the opportunity by Influenster.  Well, I tried it and loved it!  The ingredients listed on the package impressed me and it felt good to be waking up and drinking something healthier!  Good product!
Yesenia R.
Watsonville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this detox tea and did absolutely nothing for me. I was hoping it would work as I see it advertised all over the place. Unfortunately, it was not the product for me.
Felicia M.
Brandon, FL
This tea is great. I actually used in conjunction with a smoothie cleanse and felt less bloated and it was gentle on my stomach. Most detox teas aggitate my stomach. Definitely felt an energy boost as well. Besides the benefits, it taste great!
Felinda S.
Got this Flourish VoxBox a while back but with daily life become overwhelming with what is going on in our world (hurricanes, wildfires, shootings, etc) happening, I am finally trying this product. Thank you #MyFitTea #FlourishVoxBox. Product received complimentary for testing purposes.
Marie M.
Belton
I received a free sample of Fit Tea 14 Day Detox. I honestly do not think it was anything special. I probably would not purchase it. I will stay with my coffee. I do think it is out of my budget. I suppose others who really like green tea and maybe don’t care that much for coffee, may think differently.
Karla L.
Halls, TN
It was okay the tea had a great taste and it did work but I am not trying to loose weight so this product isn't for me but if you are trying to loose weight it's a great product
Diana G.
Thank you Fit Tea 14 Day Detox for the free trail this stuff is amazing and always gives me so much out put energy into my workouts! Got it free from influenster. It’s very effective and I’m very satisfied with my overall experience so far.
Amber P.
I was very excited to try this tea when I received it. The first 2 days were rough. The taste was awful, but I read on the back to add lemon or honey. I added honey and it definitely improved the taste. I felt much better after finishing all the bags. I had a little more energy and I lost a few pounds.
Nicole K.
Ruskin, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually love this!! It has a great taste to it that makes drinking it not so bad. And it really seems to work! I haven't ever loved a detox tea so much than this one!
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
I'm sure this is a good product. But I could not drink it. The taste was bad. I could not find anything to add to it to make it better. I tried it for free in my voxbox. I will not be purchasing.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart