BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

Giovanna L.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh my God like I got to try this thing and this thing was so painful ones you drink the tea like you won't stop going to the bathroom it's insane how bad your tummy hurts after you drink this
Crystal C.
Apple valley , CA
I found this product to be kind of gross. Could not finish it ended up throwing it away. Would never buy it lol
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drank this tea for 14 days. I don’t know if I saw much of a difference. I think you would get the same results if you ate a bit healthier and exercised.
Martha C.
Beaumont, CA
En verdad senti que si me desintoxique pero la cosa es que me dolieron mucho mis rinones y tenia mal de orin
Alisha W.
Dolton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you’re looking to detox with something that’s gentle and doesn’t taste disgusting then this tea is what you’re looking for! Definitely gave me the results I was looking for and wasn’t to harsh on my stomach. I would recommend this to a friend.
Marcia G.
liverpool
Just drinking but not noticed any results.I know everyone is different, but for me the only reason why it helped me lose weight was due to everything passing through and out of me at rapid speed! It actually put me off eating as I was in a lot of pain with stomach cramps. A friend of mine however tried this exact product and was very happy with the result...as I say it depends on your own digestive system but if you are prone to IBS I wouldn't recommend it!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really DOES work!!
I am a mum of two, mid thirties who suffers with IBS.
I have used this tea one a day (mid afternoon) and already I've seen obvious less bloating results.
I feel generally better, less lethargic, more comfortable in my midriff area and it has mildly increased the comfort and frequency of bowel movement.
I have just purchased my second order.
This tea has proved the results it claims and taste lovely! I add a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon to mine.
If you're on the fence- take the leap of faith. You won't be disappointed ☕️
Dayana L.
I received a free sample of fit tea from influenster to try and review. I love it!
It has a pleasant smell, and the taste I like although it does not give it sugar or honey is not acid you can enjoy when you take it. Actually, if it gives energy, I take it in the morning and try to exercise at home and it helps to finish the exercises. After having my baby unfortunately I have a super belly, and eat as healthy as possible there was no change, I started to take it to try and my belly oh by diosss has come down in a way that I do not believe it.
love it so much #Flourishvoxbox #contest

Diet: No Special Diet Level of Exercise: Medium
Katy M.
If it works ... since I used it after three days I was noticing the change, I felt my body lighter and I saw good results in my silhouette. It is an excellent detoxifier. It helps to burn that fat and expel all the toxins from the body. It also helps with energy because I stay more active every day. It has good flavor and with honey it is delicious the ginger that it has leaves a delicious flavor on the palate. It is definitely one of the best tea I have used I have no complaints !.
Thiviya A.
I love this tea and it smells amazing! It helped me feel less bloated and controls my hunger to a minimum. I lost a bit of weight while I was drinking this tea. Overall, this is a good tea to drink for detox.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,106 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart