BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Julie A.
Castle Dale, UT
I tried fit tea as a sample. It tasted good. It came in tea bags and was easy to make. I didn’t notice any difference in stamina or energy drinking it twice a day. I am not a big tea drinker to begin with so I probably won’t buy it. It might work better for others then it did for me though.
Anna M.
Hanover Park, IL
I really like this tea! I’ve been drinking it daily. It’s subtle in taste and I even enjoy it over ice.
Shelley P.
White Hall, AR
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I tried it every morning for a week. It smelled bad and tasted worse. I would wait for it to cool and gulp it down. I did seem to feel pretty good on the days I took it, but it was a lot of work.
claudia a.
Norco, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product did nothing for me. The taste is bitter and it did not make me feel energized. This is my honest opinion.
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Jet.com
It ok taste is not for ke but it worked i like to put a bit of real honey to make the taste better but i must say it worked for me
S. B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried Fit Tea 14 Day Detox and it didn’t do anything for me. It was very popular on social media at the time. I would see countless postings on #Instagram.

Besides that, the taste is not bad. I like drinking tea ☕️ at my desk at work.

#FitTea 🍵
Marcia G.
liverpool
Just drinking but not noticed any results.I know everyone is different, but for me the only reason why it helped me lose weight was due to everything passing through and out of me at rapid speed! It actually put me off eating as I was in a lot of pain with stomach cramps. A friend of mine however tried this exact product and was very happy with the result...as I say it depends on your own digestive system but if you are prone to IBS I wouldn't recommend it!
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This really DOES work!!
I am a mum of two, mid thirties who suffers with IBS.
I have used this tea one a day (mid afternoon) and already I've seen obvious less bloating results.
I feel generally better, less lethargic, more comfortable in my midriff area and it has mildly increased the comfort and frequency of bowel movement.
I have just purchased my second order.
This tea has proved the results it claims and taste lovely! I add a teaspoon of honey and a slice of lemon to mine.
If you're on the fence- take the leap of faith. You won't be disappointed ☕️
Dayana L.
I received a free sample of fit tea from influenster to try and review. I love it!
It has a pleasant smell, and the taste I like although it does not give it sugar or honey is not acid you can enjoy when you take it. Actually, if it gives energy, I take it in the morning and try to exercise at home and it helps to finish the exercises. After having my baby unfortunately I have a super belly, and eat as healthy as possible there was no change, I started to take it to try and my belly oh by diosss has come down in a way that I do not believe it.
love it so much #Flourishvoxbox #contest

Diet: No Special Diet Level of Exercise: Medium
Katy M.
If it works ... since I used it after three days I was noticing the change, I felt my body lighter and I saw good results in my silhouette. It is an excellent detoxifier. It helps to burn that fat and expel all the toxins from the body. It also helps with energy because I stay more active every day. It has good flavor and with honey it is delicious the ginger that it has leaves a delicious flavor on the palate. It is definitely one of the best tea I have used I have no complaints !.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart