BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Who's loving the Fit Tea 14 Day Detox? I love the taste I...2 Answers
  • Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Mel S.
The only thing this thing did was help with energy that’s it. It didn’t at all help me with my weight loss. A gimmick product.
Sarah R.
Eau Claire, MI
I pooped my life away. Idk what is in it, but I abandoned mission after two tries. If you want the same experience, at least eat some fast food to make it worthwhile. 😳
LaSarah L.
Humble, TX
Best detox tea i had! I wasnt running to the bathroom or anything. But you have to make sure you drink a lot of water a day to keep up with the flushing
Marlo J.
Chisago City, MN
I received this tea in a vox box and loved it. It tasted really yummy and I did feel better after a couple of weeks drinking this daily. I wasn’t expecting it to do much of anything but it helped with bloating and helped me with my diet, overall great product.
Michelle T.
Indian Trail, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I drank this tea for 14 days. I don’t know if I saw much of a difference. I think you would get the same results if you ate a bit healthier and exercised.
Kimu Y.
Blacklick, OH
Very pleasant taste. I am not sure if it helps with detoxing or weight loss but it was a great morning pick me up.
Tina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Tastes great and kept my bloating down. For the price it’s a good value. Drinking this tea helped me stay on track with eating healthier.
Tina F.
Clifton, NJ
Purchased at: GNC
I received this tea complimentary from Influenster I thought is was very good. Lots of energy and helped me curve my appetite. It has also helped me stay regular as well. Have recommended the tea to several of my friends.
Miriam R.
Dallas, TX
Loved this tea it really does clean the system out. The tasted is very delightful it doesnt taste nasty or bitter. I add just a tiny bit of honey and it's really good.
Julie A.
Castle Dale, UT
I tried fit tea as a sample. It tasted good. It came in tea bags and was easy to make. I didn’t notice any difference in stamina or energy drinking it twice a day. I am not a big tea drinker to begin with so I probably won’t buy it. It might work better for others then it did for me though.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart