BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Nishu P.
Bayonne, NJ
it tastes great and keeps me healthy . I would recommend this product..Love it .......
Janet H.
N Miami Beach, FL
Pretty good stuff. Helped me with my appetite and Helped ease my tummy issues as well.
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
This product is s god send!! I just love everything about it and so will you!!!!!!!!
Alyssa D.
Parma Heights, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I liked using this. It tasted good with honey and lemon. It was pretty pricey though.
Janisha A.
Corona, NY
I received this product in my complementary box. I enjoyed it I would buy this item.
Martha C.
Beaumont, CA
En verdad senti que si me desintoxique pero la cosa es que me dolieron mucho mis rinones y tenia mal de orin
Brittany V.
Hallsville, TX
Love this! This helped me out in many more ways than one! I think I was just seeing the awesome results and ran out of my samples, I was supposed to get some more, an time gotten away from me, but Defentifently going to go get some now!
Anna M.
Hanover Park, IL
I really like this tea! I’ve been drinking it daily. It’s subtle in taste and I even enjoy it over ice.
Alisha W.
Dolton, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you’re looking to detox with something that’s gentle and doesn’t taste disgusting then this tea is what you’re looking for! Definitely gave me the results I was looking for and wasn’t to harsh on my stomach. I would recommend this to a friend.
Shelley P.
White Hall, AR
I’m not sure how I feel about this. I tried it every morning for a week. It smelled bad and tasted worse. I would wait for it to cool and gulp it down. I did seem to feel pretty good on the days I took it, but it was a lot of work.
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Veronica S.
1,102 reviews
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart