BY FIT TEA #4 in Cleanses & Detoxes

• Do these teas really work? I’ve seen a bunch of Instagram...4 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this without changing lifestyle choices?...5 Answers
Shemshia D.
Seattle, WA
I have used FitTea in the past and I can say that it really does work on reducing your bloating.
Ally W.
Escalon, CA
Ehh, didn’t like the taste. Tasted like strong licorice. Didn’t really help me lose weight either
Danielle P.
Bertha, MN
Not much of a tea drinker but if you drink it hot it’s ok once as it gets colder it’s not so good
Heidi G.
Howard , OH
Absolutely loved this product. It gave me so much energy. The taste is great. It is kinda pricey
Angela T.
Mckinney, TX
I'm not a huge fan of diet teas but this one has a decent taste. I'm not sure what it does though
Luz R.
Mesquite , TX
Love this tea, I buy some every month to detox my body. Especially know that I just gave birth.
Daisy B.
Norwalk
This tea is amazing and does miracles it's just an amazing tea to use if your trying to get fit
Mindy L.
Mandeville , LA
This was a great detox the flavor wasn’t bad and is on mark for the price point. Will use again
Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
I love this tea. You can drink it hot or cold. The taste is really good no sugar needed for it.
Chelsea R.
Ville Platte, LA
I didn't like the taste of this tea. I forced myself to drink it and didn't notice any results
Crystal J.
Tyler, TX
Veronica S.
1,105 reviews
Pamela D.
Dover
I have never tried this before I would like to know how does it works
Jenny H.
Woodbridge, ON
Shellby M.
Is this safe while breastfeeding?

Walmart